Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #1
HorsieGurl
Webkinz :)

HorsieGurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Money, Money, Money! Webkinz World is a cruel place!

I have to earn like a thousand dollars just to buy a pair of pants in the wshop! That's just soooooo insane! What about all the little kids playing webkinz? How can they earn up soooo much money to buy this stuff! I can barely afford it without wasting all my money! It's sssssoooooooo stupid!!! Tell me what you think about this situtation???????????????
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
jaclrow

Default Re: Money, Money, Money! Webkinz World is a cruel place!

This is actually one of my favorite things about webkinz. I like that they have things that my kids can easily afford and also that they have rare or more expensive items that my kids have to work really hard to earn.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
Gifted

soccerchica12 is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of pants were they???
yuo get 1,000 dollars when u first start anyways
Old 07-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
alidee
Gifted

alidee will become famous soon enough

It is kind of rediculous sometimes, but I guess half the point of Webkinz is saving up to buy something you really want... just like real life!

I think that might actually help to teach kids a bit of a lesson in saving money hehe
Old 07-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Oh those new clothes, I am can;t afford them yet because I am using all my money for the rare item today!
Old 07-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
Gifted

soccerchica12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree it makes it kind of challengong to get something
Old 07-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
holisterxoxo
Gift Guru

Couturegrl will become famous soon enough

i like it when somethings are expensive and some are cheap cus ya no not everything can be 10 kk
Couturegrl is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #8
.pm.me.for.it.
Gifted

boxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud of

I think you SHOULD NOT WASTE your money on the pants, wait untill a few days when you have more money, someone on another thread said that there is going to be a new shop called the coutre shop for WAY MORE expensive things. I don't know if it is true or not, but anyways don't spend your money now, wait a little bit untill your money grows to about 3-4 thoudand kinzcash, then buy them!

Hope this helps!

-boxboxboxbox
Old 07-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

The pant/shorts that was 1000 is no longer in there. I read here that Ganz made a mistake in pricing them. But what about all those people who went and bought it. Is Ganz going to give them back their money?
Old 07-15-2007, 12:56 PM   #10
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

If you think it's stupid and cruel, why don't you stop playing?

And if its "because you don't want too" then it's obviously not that bad.
Closed