Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #21
Spiderhulkman
Webkinz :)

Sweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter covered
Sweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter covered

Default Re: Kinzville Movie Theater Prize

Thanks for the update soccerbratt!
Sweetfeather is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2016, 11:25 PM   #22

soccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the rep
soccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the repsoccerbratt invented the rep

You are very welcome Sweetfeather!

Everyone here as been very helpful with posting the movie prizes (especially good to know when there are tokens or coins) so thought I should do my bit to help too. Have a great day!
soccerbratt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 11:46 AM   #23
Spiderhulkman

Sweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter covered
Sweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter coveredSweetfeather is glitter covered

Video Update!

Current Video: Carmel Soup
(Wikipage: Caramel Soup - Webkinz Insider Wiki)
This Weeks Prize: Cave Explorer Hat
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:52 PM   #24
Spiderhulkman

Video Updated!

Current Video: Cat's Pajama Party

This Weeks Prize: Lunar Lugbotz Poster
Old 01-05-2017, 03:20 AM   #25
mimirabbit

mimirabbit is just really nicemimirabbit is just really nice

Might be a dumb question, but what's the movie theater and where can I find it?
mimirabbit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:54 AM   #26
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a WIzard
mom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzardmom of 2 teens is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by mimirabbit
Might be a dumb question, but what's the movie theater and where can I find it?
That is not a dumb question. The movie theater is located on your map. If you don't have the map icon check in the w-shop and under map stuff you can buy one, I think there is a glitch in that department because they have 5 kinz cash for it, but they might take more out.
**UPDATE** I definitely think its a glitch because the Kinzstyle shop is 10,000 kinz cash

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 01-05-2017 at 09:58 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:46 PM   #27
mimirabbit

mimirabbit is just really nicemimirabbit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
That is not a dumb question. The movie theater is located on your map. If you don't have the map icon check in the w-shop and under map stuff you can buy one, I think there is a glitch in that department because they have 5 kinz cash for it, but they might take more out.
**UPDATE** I definitely think its a glitch because the Kinzstyle shop is 10,000 kinz cash
Thanks! I bought it, though whenever I click on it it just says "Please Wait" for a split second and then disappears. Hmm.
mimirabbit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:57 AM   #28
Aspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talent

Thanks! I bought it, though whenever I click on it it just says "Please Wait" for a split second and then disappears. Hmm.

You're not doing anything wrong!

You must have any and ALL ad blockers or Ghostery - type programs turned OFF in order for the movie to play. You have to disable them on the main Webkinz page (where you click "Play", before you go to the log in page) or be sure to disable them at the Log in page and then refresh that page so it's "blocker free". Then go to the movie theater, view the movie and get your prize (you can grab the slidy-thingie with your cursor and move it to the end of the movie by hand so you don't have to watch the whole movie if you don't want to)

Then RUN...RUN away and close Webkinz down. Run, I tell you! Log out, like a vapor trail. Enable all those blockers and then sign back in and play. Otherwise...Oh My Whatever Words You Want To Use Here .... you will be buried in ads, 2-3 videos loading and running at the same time, grey screens dropping down over things you're trying to click, ads about credit reports, buying cars, dating sites, every game you will try to play will lag, hiccup, stall, burp, freeze, stop and start and stop again.

It is a nightmare of biblical proportions with ads. I'm not even telling you how I really feel

Have fun!
Aspidistra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:41 AM   #29

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

sorry you are having this big problem.

just wanted to give my experience. for some reason using Opera WITH ad-blocker still lets me play map video. also, when you are done answering questions and get prize. there is no X to shut down the movie, just click outside the movie screen in the upper right hand corner and it will X out.

good luck. try using Opera.

ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:55 PM   #30
Spiderhulkman

Video Updated!

Current Video: Go Go Go Googles

This Weeks Prize: Starstruck Shades

Tags
sheba q here!, thank you so much