Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2016, 03:10 AM   #1
Spiderhulkman
Webkinz :)

Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero
Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero

Default Kinzville Movie Theater Prize

I wasn't sure if there was already a thread for this, or if it's in the right spot, but if there is a better spot or an existing thread I'd appreciate it if a moderator could move it.

I went to the Kinzville Movie Theater today and was excited to see it was fixed, but even more excited to see the prize at the end was a 90% Off coupon. That's right, 90% off! So, any of you who don't go to the theater often may want to go this week.

Last edited by Sweetfeather; 10-19-2016 at 03:13 AM..
Sweetfeather is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2016, 04:24 AM   #2

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Movie Theater Prize

hi weetfeather,

thanks for posting the prize. I will definitely do the movie.

BTW...it seems weird but when I use Opera with adblocker running I can do the movie. I also use chrome with adblocker and it doesent let me do the movie.

rep to you.
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for posting!
I thought there was a thread like this already, but maybe it closed who knows.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:04 PM   #4

Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds
Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds

Aww must have missed it! The new prize is the Purple Floppy Witch Hat
Boper911 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 05:10 AM   #5
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity
mom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacitymom of 2 teens has reached maximum rep capacity

I won the witches Purple Floppy Hat but it did not award it to my account I checked I am re-watching it to see if it will this time.
Up date: I should have read the note at the end where it tells you that the prize will be awarded the next time you log in and it did. (embarrassed)

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 10-28-2016 at 05:23 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 11:17 PM   #6
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

Great, thanks for letting us know
Spidermanfan101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #7

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

wow, I missed the coupon because I only go to the theatre when I am on the speedy computer, not my regular one (I won't play on this one), so I tend to forget to go to the theatre.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #8
Spiderhulkman

Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero
Sweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a heroSweetfeather was born a hero

Movie theater has been updated! 9 November Prize: Fred Rover Poster
Old 11-16-2016, 12:55 PM   #9
Spiderhulkman

Movie Theater Prize has been updated yet again. New prize: Checkers
Old 11-16-2016, 01:08 PM   #10
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Sweetfeather
Movie Theater Prize has been updated yet again. New prize: Checkers
Thank you!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female Reply With Quote

Tags
sheba q here!, thank you so much