Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: KinzPost Prizes From Kinz Hosts

Thanks for the info! I'll need to start sending out more letters to hosts. If anyone knows how to do it, it would be good to update the Wiki with this info.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2018, 06:58 PM   #12

Starburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreams
Starburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreams

Here is the list of items I have received so far (with a few notes). I decided, Why not?

Cowabelle
Arte and the Lost Tomb Book (WShop – Fun Stuff: Books)
Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy (Adventure Park – Crystal Caves Quest)
Drop the Beat Stereo (WShop – Dance Studio Theme)
Funky Boy Band Poster (WShop – Funky Girl Theme)
Garden Zangoz (WShop – Decorations: Outdoors)
Kinzville Street Sign (Was a Challenge Prize – Not Tradeable or KinzPostable)
Mayor Cowabelle Plushy
Purple Adventure Parka
Zingoz Switcherooz (WShop – Fun Stuff: Games)
Tamborine Chair (Retired WShop – Curio Shop Only)

Daisy Doe
Chef Doe Coat
Chef Doe Pants
Chef Doe Shoes
Daisy Doe Plushy
Daisy’s Diner Booth Seat
Daisy’s Diner Kitchen Counter
Daisy's Diner V Back Chair
Diner Window (WShop – Diner Theme)
Sweet Soy Smoothie

Doug the Dog
Cave Explorer Bottom
Cave Explorer Hat
Cave Explorer Shoes
Cave Explorer Skirt
Cave Explorer Top
Doug the Dog Plushy
Doug the Dog Wanted Poster (First available as Webkinz Friends Game Prize)
Jazzi Jeweloni (Stove Recipe – Solution Available in Insider Wiki)
Pink Crystal Paper Weight (I think this is an Adventure Park Prize?)
Prismamunch (Super Stove Recipe – Solution Available in Insider Wiki)

Dr. Quack
Cup of Lollipops
Dr. Quack’s Eye Chart (First Available as Trading Card Series 4 Code Prize)
Dr. Quack’s Lab Coat (First Available as Trading Card Series 4 Code Prize)
Farm Fresh Red Delicious Apple (Fall Fest: Red Delicious Apple Tree Seeds)
Forest First Aid Kit
Health Juice (Blender Recipe – Solution Available in Insider Wiki)
Mayor Dr. Quack Plushy
Medical Curtain Room Divider
Apple Clock (Series 1 Figure Specific Item: Dr. Monkey, MD Figure)
Treadmill (WShop – Fun Stuff: Exercise)

Fiona Feathers
Decorative Mailbox (Series 1 Figure Specific Item: Cocker Spaniel KinzPost Carrier Figure)
Green Notepad and Pencils
KinzPost Cap
KinzPost Letter Bag
KinzPost Shirt
KinzPost Shorts
Letters from Camp
Purple Notepad and Orange Pens
Secret Dreams Diary (Series 2 Figure Specific Item: Dear Diary Leopard)
Webkinz Cares Ice Cream Sandwich (First Available as Webkinz Cares Code Prize)

Mr. Moo
Bag of KinzCash Beanbag Chair
Banana Split (Stove Recipe – Solution Available in Insider Wiki)
Beach House Cooler Bag
Busy City Ice Cream Cone
Cash Cow Milk Bottle (eStore Dispenser – Cash Cow Milk Dispenser)
Cash Cow 2 Poster
Drinking Fountain
Goo-Goo Berry Float (Special Blender Recipe –Solution Available in Insider Wiki)
Green Grass Pattern Wallpaper
Wish Token

Ms. Birdy
Blue Baby Romper
Heart Warming Wall Art
Ms. Birdy Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch (First Available as Trading Card Series 3 Code Prize)
Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy
Ms. Birdy’s Tchotcke Shelf (First Available as Trading Card Series 3 Code Prize)
Pink Baby Romper
Plush Besties (I think this was first available in a Looney Tunes Promo?)
Webkinz Cares Balloon (First Available as Webkinz Cares Code Prize)
Webkinz Cares Clock (First Available as Webkinz Cares Code Prize)
Webkinz Cares Place Setting (First Available as Webkinz Cares Code Prize)

Sophie Stockwell
Blue W Pattern Wallpaper
Cafe Style Hot Chocolate (eStore Dispenser – Hot Chocolate Machine)
Mint Chocolate Coin (eStore Candy Tree – Mint Chocolate Coin Tree)
Moonberry (Jumbleberry Fields Prize or eStore Moonberry Seeds)
Orange W Pattern Wallpaper
Pickleberry (Jumbleberry Fields Prize or eStore Pickleberry Seeds)
Blue SPREE! Shopping Bag (Decorative Item, not the SPREE bag from Arcade game that awards prizes)
Sweet Shop Cake Slice (eStore Dispenser – Bake Shop Cake Display)
W-Shop Coupon: 50% off any item

Last edited by Starburst1425; 02-12-2018 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Adding another item to list
Old 02-09-2018, 11:12 PM   #13

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Am I correct that the only unique items are the ones from Fiona Feathers, the Kinzpost outfit? Everything else seems available elsewhere. It seems most of the items that aren't w-shop have been previous prizes from challenges or on WKN.
Old 02-10-2018, 06:17 PM   #14
hoppydaisy1
hoppydaisy1 has a brilliant futurehoppydaisy1 has a brilliant futurehoppydaisy1 has a brilliant futurehoppydaisy1 has a brilliant futurehoppydaisy1 has a brilliant future

WOW I came across this by accident. I never knew about this at all and I've been on webkinz for YEARS!! Thank all of you for the great info .
hoppydaisy1 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2018, 07:48 PM   #15

Starburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreams
Starburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreamsStarburst1425 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Am I correct that the only unique items are the ones from Fiona Feathers, the Kinzpost outfit? Everything else seems available elsewhere. It seems most of the items that aren't w-shop have been previous prizes from challenges or on WKN.
I agree with you Ritzcracker. It looks like most of the gifts are from previous Prize Pools.

I had most of the items already from Challenges and Click-To-Wins. I have so many of the Cave Explorer clothing sets from Newz. Currently, many of Ms. Birdy’s KinzPost gifts can be won from going to the Welcome Room in the Clubhouse and clicking on her (She gives you a pink Box to open in your room, for anyone who wasn’t aware).

Besides the KinzPost set from Fiona, I have not seen Cowabelle’s Purple Adventure Parka anywhere else. It is shown on the Insider Wiki page: Webkinz Host Friends - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I am including a few screenshots of the Parka.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I think I will keep KinzPosting the 8 of them for another week to see if there are any more gifts. After that, I will probably focus on Cowabelle for the Parka, Fiona for the KinzPost set and Sophie for extra Pickleberries and Moonberries. I would like to have at least one of those outfits for each of our accounts.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #16
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Wait! Sophie gives out Pickleberries and Moonberries? I can't believe I didn't know that! And I would love to have that purple parka! I'm working on the KinzPost set from Fiona now!

By the way, awesome list Starburst!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-12-2018, 02:45 AM   #17

I have orange and brown versions of that jacket, but not the purple ones. This is good to know, so I won't waste my time sending stuff to hosts that will only give out re-runs. Thanks so much for the info.
Closed