Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Kinzchat plus agreement info....access related

For all us adults using our children's accounts (guilty here) or kids wanting to use Kinzchat Plus....there is an agreement that needs to be filled out..OF course kids need to get their parents to fill out the forms!!!! Don't risk fudging on this one guys. NO, Kinzchat plus is not open yet even on my asian account, but why not get a jump on the agreement aspect.

Here is the link to the agreement for parents to read.....

http://mci2.webkinz.com/parentarea/

And here is a copy of the form that parents must fill out after they click grant access:

********************************/assets/images/navigation/header/ganz.png[/IMG]
BulletinzHelpParent's AreaPrivacy PolicyUser Agreement

Grant access to KinzChat PLUS
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Take a Tour Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz Catalog Click the image to open in full size.Store Locator Click the image to open in full size.International Click the image to open in full size.Bulletinz Click the image to open in full size.Trading Cards Click the image to open in full size.eStore Click the image to open in full size.Crafty Critterz Click the image to open in full size.Help Click the image to open in full size.Customer Support Click the image to open in full size.Parent's Area Privacy Policy User Agreement
Click the image to open in full size.

In order to grant your child access to KinzChat PLUS, you'll need to provide us with the following information. When you click "Send," you'll receive an email from us in your inbox. Please go there for the instructions on how to complete granting your child access to the KinzChat PLUS area of the Clubhouse. To return to the Parent's Area, click "Return to Parent’s Area".

Your first name Your last name Your email address Confirm email address

Don't wait until it is open, then find out you can't use it for an untold amount of time.....why not get a jump start on this before it is open yet???? I did it already!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
legalcat

Default Re: Kinzchat plus agreement info....access related

thanks great idea, this way hopefully we can start using it right away when it opens... i just requested the form... ugh we have more than 15 accounts between us... i wonder if we have to do a different form per account lol
Old 07-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thanks, I won't be signing my sons account up.. he's too little.. but I'll try it.. I'll give myself my parental permission.. lol
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I so hope not...I only have three...but I typically only trade from one.

Oh, I hope this thread is not a "copy" of anyone elses. If so I am sorry, just trying to get things up and running for everyone as fast as possible.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #5
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I noticed last Week we could do this...so I set it up for my Account
vince730 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

MyFourBoys will become famous soon enough

What about us adults who have our own accounts? We don't have to fill out that form, do we? I mean, they know how old I am...is that enough to get me access? Anyone know how that works??
MyFourBoys is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MyFourBoys
What about us adults who have our own accounts? We don't have to fill out that form, do we? I mean, they know how old I am...is that enough to get me access? Anyone know how that works??
I forget...are we asked our Birth Year when we create an account? ???

I would assume you wouldn't...but you never know with ganz
vince730 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #8
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

What exactly is KinzChat Plus? Is it so that we type whatever we want to say?
Old 07-24-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

Within reason and a preapproved Ganz list, yes you can type what you want.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:28 PM   #10
Amanda ♥

Where do you click it to grant access? I can't seem to find it on where you showed the pic..
Closed