Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
fergie

Thumbs up The Kinz World Times Edition #2!!! Even Better than last time!!!

The Kinz World Times, Edition #2!

Mrsbuster and I would like to welcome you to edition #2 of….
The Kinz World Times!

What’s New with Emmie317
If you've been visiting the arcade daily for the past week or so, you've probably noticed that there is no longer a Wishing Well. That is because it has undergone a HUGE makeover. Now, it is known as the Wishing Well 2! Visit the arcade today and make five wishes by clicking the make a wish button. If you get two or more of the same icons, you'll win kinzcash. If you get three wells in the center row, you have the chance of winning a SPECIAL PRIZE!!! So go get those five wishes!!!

The Weather by Fergie
Well, this Wednesday and Thursday expect some horrible thunderstorms!!! While today it will be blazing hot like Venus and Mars combined!!!!! So stay inside and keep on air conditioning today!!! Today do not go swimming unless you have trees giving your pool some shade because this blazing hot weather will warm up you pool without shade! Tomorrow it will cool of from the hundred’s and be in the low eighty’s and high seventy’s. It will cool of for the severe thunderstorms. So stay inside today, Wednesday and Thursday!!! Tomorrow go outside and swim, cook out on the grill, invite friends over for a BBQ Party!!! Have some fun while you can! So keep safe and keep warm, Fergie The Editor!

Kinzpet by Fergie
This week’s pet is the one and only… Black Stallion! It was just released so not many people have it. This is not a lazy pet and will not want to sit on their Hay Bale Sofa all the time watching Television. When he is hungry he will want to munch down on some delicious Horseshoe Huckleberry Hotcakes. There full of energy and love to run around it fields! The black stallion are very mysterious and a rare site right now, but not for long!!! So start checking your local webkinz stores and adopt a Black Stallion today if you don’t have one!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Here’s Fashion with Luv Pup
Theme: date night

girl;
Blue top, rainbow belt, blue jeans
Mary Jane’s, and blue bow

Boy;
black t-shirt, black jeans, cool sports shade's
,and t-shoes

Arcade with Fergie!
Hello again! This week’s game isn’t very popular, it’s Lunch Letter’s!!! This game is perfect for you if you like to type. When you see letter’s on food falling towards the ground you type in the letter to get points and move on, if you make a mistake you will not get as many points. If only one or two pieces of food land on the ground its okay, but if 5 or 6 land you’re in trouble!!! If too many pieces of food land on the ground game over!!! You will get 1 kinzcash for every 125 points you earn. So if you are a good, fast typer this is the game for you! But if you are not a fast typer at all this isn’t the game for you unless you would like to improve your typing skills. So head over to the arcade now and go play Lunch Letter’s!!!

The advice column with floppers300!
Dear readers,
I am very pleased to announce this! Now my advice will be given on webkinz, webkinz insider, and on any other webkinz related problem! Please feel free to pm me with problems any time!
Floppers300

Dear Floppers300
My webkinz is obsessed with junk food! I can't get to eat anything healthy! What should I do?
A very unhealthy webkinz owner

Dear Unhealthy Webkinz Owner,
This maybe hard to deal with and your webkinz may get mad for a little bit but give your webkinz healthy food and make it excersize a whole bunch! It will make it healthier but then your webkinz will understand and will be the happy pet you know! But still give it some junk in moderation!
Floppers300

Interviewz with Mrsbuster
Hi again, now I'm here with T. Von Meow!
T (T. Von Meow)- Hey!

M(Me! Mrsbuster!)- So, T. Von Meow, have you talked to Quizzy lately?

T- Yes I have! We have alot more people coming in for the new 1st HARD job!

M- Oh yes I have tried that job before, tell everybody that hasn't tried it how it goes?

T. Well, you'll go to the kinz post and sort boxes to a certain number! But, you have to have a certain number of places for the boxes. You also have a place to store extra boxes. Also, there's a pause button.

M- Ok thanks for your time T. Von I hope I will see you again in the employment office sometime.

Y. You are so welcome Mrsbuster and I hope to see you again too!

Kinzville News Garden Contest by Animalzrock

This weeks garden theme is simple yet sophisticated. Our amazing room this week was created by sn0wwhite. It follows the theme perfectly; it's not overdone, but still sophisticated.

Rare Rock Garden=2,300KC
Park Bench=225x3=675KC
Square Hedge=100x17=1,700KC
Stylish Stone Pond=700KC
Purple Blossom Trellis=225x2=550KC
Country Rail Fence=60x9=630KC
Daisy Patch=50KC
Flower Garden=50KC
Iris Garden=65KC
Rainbow Pinwheel=75KC
Buy your own gardens for the corner for about 800KC
bringing the total pricing of this garden to around 7,600.
A small price to pay for such a beautiful garden!

If you want a chance to see your garden in the news go here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ve-t33039.html
And you just might be able to see it featured in next week’s issue
Of the Kinzville News!

Here is Room of the week by Webkinzbud
This week's room of the week is a Western Themed room designs by Tamster. I chose this room for this week's Room of the Week because it uses items outside the theme, and the room still looks very nice. Here is a list of all the items that are in this room

Country Home Wallpaper- $100
Country Home Flooring- $100
Clydesdale Fireplace- Priceless (Pet Specific Item)
3 Prairie Wood Beds- $550 each
Wild West Wardrobe- $500
Saloon Doors Divider- $300
2 Roaming Buffalo Paintings- $350 each
2 Country Home Square Tables- $250 each
7 Country Home Dining Chairs- $250 each
Antique Iron Stove- $1850
Antique Ice Box- $1500
Tin Bucket Tub- $850
2 Wheat Fields Window- $485 each
Antique Carved Wood Desk- $450
Wood Carved Lamp- $150
2 Bunny Clowns- $30 each
2 Barrel Cactus- $35 each
Saguaro Cactus- $70
Country Home Bench Seat- $650
Carved Wood Trophy Pedestal- $225
Cow Bank- $20

Want your room featured as our Room of the Week? Post pictures of your room in the Webkinz Homes section of WI and you just may be chosen!

Bloopers with jkp197072
Sparkledogs dalmation went into the garage..... and saw a chocolate lab, floating in the corner! Sparkledog claims that chocolate lab was not even hers! If you are missing one,make sure you tell sparkledog!

Recipez with Sammcgrath7
For all of you guys and gals who have webkinz, here is a recipe that will make your webkinz full and happy. This recipes is made on the stove of a cupcake, waffles and blueberries.

Stove/Grill/Cauldron
Bluffles Waffle Shack
Cupcake, Waffles, Blueberries

Poetry with Floppers300
When I get out of bed
Every day I know my webkinz are waiting in
Bed. I get them out and put on some
Kewl clothes then feed them a good breakfast.
If I knew what my kinz did at
Night, I would know it was mostly catching some
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

See you all in the next edition of…
The Kinz World Times!!!

Last edited by fergie; 07-23-2007 at 01:47 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
muttsrule13
Gifted

Luv Pup is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: The Kinz World Times Edition #2!!! Even Better than last time!!!

i love this week's news!!!
Luv Pup is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
fergie

Default Re: The Kinz World Times Edition #2!!! Even Better than last time!!!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:07 PM   #4
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Awsome guys!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Yah! This is cool! I love finding bloopers! I better get started for Friday!
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 12:09 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for voting for my room of the week! Don't forget I have the Spitton on one of the tables!! This room is one of my favorites too!! Thanks again!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:11 PM   #7
fergie

how much does it cost
Old 07-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Well you know I don't remember!! It is extremely rare and will never be sold again!!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #9
Pupspawz

That was great!!!!! I like it better than the webkinz one!!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:17 PM   #10
fergie

thanks pupspawz
Closed