Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

magicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to behold

Default Kindle Fire and Webkinz

Does anyone know, from their own experience, if you can actually play webkinz on the kindle fire? I'm surprised at how little information I've found on it. I know the fire is supposed to support flash, but that doesn't necessarily mean it works for games like webkinz. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
magicw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Kindle Fire and Webkinz

I have a Nook Tablet, I think the sizes are similar... In settings on mine, I change to desktop mode, and I can log in successfully but once I try to click on anything, it opens to WebkinzNews and when I go back I still can't do anything on it.
It may work on Kindle if it has Flash like you said, or it could be like mine that you can get into but not do anything
CalistaXD is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
hoopie! I'm a

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

I have a tablet that also supports flash, but when we asked an actual webkinz worker if i could play it, they said webkinz doesn't work for portable devices, only computers. It allows me to log in, but will never load. So disapointingly, you can't play webkinz, but still congrats on your new Kindle Fire!
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have a kindle fire and it will not play webkinz. it does support flash, but here is the problem....it won't support 2 windows at once. when you go to webkinz home page, the first thing you do is click the log in. when it tries to open that 2nd window(the log in) it won't go further.
motorola xoom, toshiba thrive, the acer tablet, i know all of those will play webkinz
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

magicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to beholdmagicw is a splendid one to behold

Thanks so much everyone for your input. I was afraid that would be the answer, that you cannot play webkinz on the kindle fire. I saw one person when searching for info online that said they made it work by downloading the yahoo app and bookmarking the login page. Everyone else seems to agree that it can't be done.

I have not actually purchased a tablet yet and my decision doesn't necessarily depend on webkinz, but I just want to know what to expect. I love amazon and the price of the fire, but it's sounding kind of limited. As always, WI members are the best source of info! Thanks again!
magicw is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #6

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Hi there
I have a Kindle Fire, but unfortunatly like the other members are saying, you cannot play Webkinz. It does support Flashplayer, but once you log on, it doesn't work. However, if you're interessted in purchasing the Fire, I would suggest you do. I love mine! Goodluck.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no bounds
T9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no boundsT9850 knows no bounds

I don't know, sorry
T9850 is offline Male
Closed