Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Just a Little Disappointed with Exclusives

When I adopted my black lab the other day I was quite disappointed in what came with him. I really didn't like the window much and I don't know how many pets I have gotten that have come with that candy cane tree thing which isn't my favorite either. Can't they just keep some exclusives with one pet instead of handing out the same one with like three or four? I sure would like to see some new things. I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way or am I all on my own here.
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Just a Little Disappointed with Exclusives

To tell you the truth, i am VERY confused!!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #3
WhiteTerrierFan

I don't get what your saying either. What exclusives did your black lab come with?
Old 07-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

I love the BlackLab PSI is on my Wishlist, but it's up to you on your opinion. I liek the new exclusives, but I feel for you all the same!
Mutt is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #5
holisterxoxo
Gift Guru

Couturegrl will become famous soon enough

i know i hate getting the same ones over and over again
Couturegrl is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #6
tjestin
Gift Guru

tjestin is a jewel in the roughtjestin is a jewel in the rough

She got the black lab Autumn Window (PSI not exclusive)- lol - I love that it's acutally one of my favorites - and as for the jellylollipop tree- those exclusives are randomly chosen - they don't come with any specific pet - you've just managed to get the luck of the draw on that one. Sorry to hear that - I know how you feel - I keep getting prismatic chairs lol
Old 07-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #7
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

I know, I just got the W pond for the second time, and the first time I didnt' even want it! I think the normal pond looks better.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #8
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

Oh well!
Mutt is offline Female
Old 07-03-2007, 02:36 PM   #9
IDK....my BFF, Jill?
Gifted

heavenly96 will become famous soon enough

I've never gotten the same exclusives, I might in the future, but most of my exclusives are bad and useless...so I sell 'em! If you hate the item that much kinzpost it to one of yor friends on Webkinz...useless and good items make great gifts!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #10
Mewey
Gifted

Rosiedp is on a distinguished road

The windows to me seem to be the worse exclusives to get. I got another one today......That one with the red and white curtains. I wanted to cry.........Now I have two of them....and that dog paw window doesn't seem to look good anywhere I put it either. I know I will be trading them for sure.
Closed