Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Default Insignificant?

I've got a problem.

My cousin Anna, who lives on the other half of the country, has 22 Webkinz. Likely more, since I haven't heard from her in a while.

Her parents often get her and her sister pets for no apparent reason, while I have to pay for mine or beg and wait until Christmas or my birthday for my Kinz.

She NEVER has a lot of money and many a time I've had to use my wealth (Then, it was about 10000 KinzCash.) to come to her rescue.

Earlier this year, she adopted a taste for the Medieval Theme. Anna, with her near-empty KinzWallet, of course couldn't purchase most of the items. Who would she turn to other than me? You're right! Me.

So I shelled out KinzBucks for a good portion of this year so she could get those items. Sure, she thanked me, but I kind of dreaded popping into Arte's and seeing a Medieval that I knew she didn't have already.

She loves her pets, don't get me wrong, but she has never had the money to give them the lives of modest luxury that my pets have.

Her little sister is even worse. She has the same number of pets that her sister has, but she is always dirt-poor and her pets are always hungry.

Then there's me, the older-than-Anna-by-2-years girl with 11 Webkinz.

Next to them, with their towering Webkinz armies, I just can't help but feel insignificant.

Last edited by Lady_Vacuum; 07-17-2007 at 07:04 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #2
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talent

Default Re: Insignificant?

so just dont buy her the medieval stuff
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
so just dont buy her the medieval stuff
I pretty much quit doing that a while ago, sorry, didn't mention that in the post.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:05 PM   #4
smile

Awwww. *gives vitru-hug* To make you feel a little better, I only have 4 webkinz. You have to realize that everyone plays webkinz differently. Some of us save up our money and buy things we really want, but others spend away, and can't always afford what we desire most. Also, how does it make you feel when you get annother Webkinz? I bet you feel so excited and surprised when you adopt another furry friend, because you don't get them all of the time. Your cousin probably just feels a little jolt, or almost normal when adopting another, because she does so all of the time. If you want to keep feeling awesome when you adopt a new Webkinz, you're on the right track, and in a way, luckier than her!
Closed