Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #1
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Post "Important Maintenance"

Now when you try to log into Webkinz World it says the same message it has said before

"Webkinz World is temporarily univalible. We are doing important maintenance. You have not succesfully adopted your pet. Please visit Webkinz World later and begin the adoption process again."

I guess the new layout will be fine for others by one.

My screen is 1024 by 768 pixlels....so it should be fine later.
Darby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #2
metsfan45
Gifted

metsfan45 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Important Maintenance"

It's cool!!
I went on this morning.
Some things though (lke pet stats and your zone color thingy) are WAYYY too small.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #3
Micah

I Need On Sorry For Caps It Broke My Caps Thats Comfusing!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

I got in this morning for about an hour and managed to check out the new layout. Still has a lock on the Chat Plus door, but I did get all the rest of the items to complete the Magic Theme(now I need another room to put it all in). I just got kicked out about 10 minutes ago.
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #5
carlythemonkey1

I just got kicked out too
Old 08-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #6
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, now, you know that they are working on it..so lets wait until one to see what happens
Darby is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 09:52 AM   #7
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

yea i managed to get in for an hour 2 and there was everythin its so cool! i want to get a charm so i can get into charm forest wat bout u have you checked out the rest of the wizard theme?
feltom22 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #8
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

yeah, but then i logged out..and now i am unable to get back in like everyone else.

I can't wait until 1!
Darby is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #9
Stripedtee
Webkinz :)
Stripedtee is an unknown quantity at this point

Me either! Im so excited about the new layout..

(sorry to be random xP)
Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Yeah, I am very excited too!
Darby is offline Female
Closed