Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #11
starie23

Default Re: i'm getting a Webkinz......... which one should i get?

cow or clydesdale or beagle
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #12
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by soccergal5
yuo shoudl get the cow or pig or black lab
ummmmm, did you see up top? i already have a cow. thanks for suggesting
-
View Post Originally Posted by twirliechick
I think the hippo is cute.
hippos ARE cute! the persian...... really want that! i think i have feeling i won't just want one more. LOL!

Last edited by xxoceanbluexx; 06-28-2007 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #13
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Depends on what your heart desire is. hmm I dunno I like the raccoon and the others ! I would do a eenie MEanie MInnie Moe, and see who you pick. --- Never know !
Old 06-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

that's cool . when i got my leopard, i picked him from a bunch of scrap paper w/ Webkinz kinds that i don't have. i thought that was a good idea cuz i didn't know what to get.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #15
Gift Guru

i think i have decided!!!! dalmation possibly, persian hopefully, clydesdale hopefully, black lab HOPEFULLY, ....... and the beagle!! trying for the spotted frog too!
OK, i think i need to decide!
Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 PM   #16
penguinl0ve

I say, maybe, a Basset Hound. I got one yesterday, named her Priscilla. I also have a Cheeky Cat named Priscilla. I love the name Priscilla.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #17
Gift Guru

i'm srry but i don't really like the basset hound. thanks for suggesting, though!
Old 06-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #18
I'm not a
Webkinz :)

slushie909 is on a distinguished road

omg, i think u should get a dalmation, i just got one today! i live in oh. we usually have a few webkinz here, but never the new ones... im probably gonna get the clydsdale online... its really cute!
so dalmation or clydsdale! <33
Old 06-28-2007, 09:35 PM   #19
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

If you want my help. it depends where you live i live in NJ Berlington County, in Marlton city. i go to the hallmark stores, my mom saw a Chocolate lab HIDING in the back with a black lab, she bought the black lab becasue they are so so cute and soft and she said the chocolate lab looked kinda not as real. Always try hallmark stores. i Hoped i helped you,

suggest the Black lab, the yorkie and anything that really you CAN buy and see their!

Hope i help (lol)
-
oh sorry didnt see you had yorkie, GET St bernard or beagele, IF YOU DONT HAVE them lol
-
Beagle*** im sorry im not the greatest typer i type really fast so i dont really care what i type lol

Last edited by PassPass; 06-28-2007 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PassPass is offline Female
Closed