Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #71
Gift Guru

twenty_car is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

I love this thread. It's so great to know I'm not the only one who is addicted to webkinz. I have a 13 year old daughter and a ten year old daughter, between us we have 4 accounts. We also have close to 40 webkinz. There have been moments I thought I was close to divorce court. I find webkinz very relaxing but addicting. I do have withdrawl when I can't get online to earn kinzcash. We even got grandma addicted and got her her very own webkinz for mother's day. My husband sometimes feels neglected but we just got a wii so he loves that. He even does my activities for me when I'm out of town or cant get online.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2007, 10:20 AM   #72
Banned
hope is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

you people are to old to be playing on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!

not crazy

Last edited by hope; 06-02-2007 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: saying sorry i said a wrong thing(crazy)
Old 05-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #73
moomoodoucette
Gift Guru

moomoodoucettte has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hope
you people are to old and crazy to be playing on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!
i may be 35 and suffer from some mental deficiencies....but i wouldn't say i'm old and crazy....

rule of thumb if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all
Old 05-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #74
ygk3hello
Gift Guru

WatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of light

I made my mom read this. I'm trying to convince her she's in denial and should just go and get her own! She's on WW more than my sis or me. As soon as she learns of the new shipments coming in, she sends our dad off to pick them up for us. She's too embarassed to go and get them herself! She went and bought trading cards by a truckload the other day, and she got red in the face. Dad is exasperated with her. She's "forgetting" to do some chores around the house. After we go to bed, she's playing games until she gets logged out. Dad keeps asking her if she wants a Webkinz because he would be all to happy to get her one or two or ten. If she makes him answer a phone, he'll say, "fine, I know you are too busy building a mansion!" LOL. She's so funny, I love my mom.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:48 AM   #75
ribbet37
Gift Guru

RavensMom will become famous soon enough

LOL!! Finally more moms that love webkinz! I have 21, plus several i have yet to put on and actually spend hours upon hours on webkinz everynight trying to trade and ect (I love adding to my webkinz house and decorating it, lol). But it all started with 1 that i bought so i could have a seperate account to make loads of money and send my daughter things she wanted and it would not tie up her account when she wanted to play, but it soon became addicting and 1 turned into 21+. Lots of kids have differrent reactions, some think it is cool and some think it is weird, but as long it it makes my daughter happy, i don't mind. And as far as dad, he just thinks it's funny, but fully supports our addiction/habit and lets us buy all we want. He doesn't complain, unless his supper is late, LOL!

That reminds me, I keep telling my daughter not to tell her friends or their parents how many i have, out of embarresment, as i feel that other adults would find it silly or childish of me to even have 1 webkinz and sit and waste time "playing" on a kids site. SO, glad to know I am not the only Mom that does it.

Last edited by RavensMom; 05-27-2007 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #76
Webkinz :)
KinzMom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bunnygirl
My husband plays games for me. He earns the kinzcash and I spend it. Just like real life! LOL

Now that is an awesome idea - why didn't I think of that!

P.S. to all the kids who are freaked out by their parent's addiction to webkinz - Be Glad we checked it out for you and love it so much. Without us you probably wouldn't know about webkinz or be allowed to spend so much time on the website or have more than 1 pet!
Old 06-02-2007, 11:06 AM   #77
Banned
hope is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

i said eriler that you are alittle to old and crazy to be playing on webkinz. well........ not crazy but old to be playing on webkinz. but have you relized this is a SCAM ganz is playing on us! people just a warning DO NOT BUY NOR MOR THAN 10 WEBKINZ. IF you do you will wast tons of money!!!!!!!!

sorry about eriler(you know the crazy thing)

take my advice and use it well

View Post Originally Posted by KinzMom
Now that is an awesome idea - why didn't I think of that!

P.S. to all the kids who are freaked out by their parent's addiction to webkinz - Be Glad we checked it out for you and love it so much. Without us you probably wouldn't know about webkinz or be allowed to spend so much time on the website or have more than 1 pet!
you muzt of red my mind!

View Post Originally Posted by Elaine122
ok is this a kids web site or adult website cause reading these im a bit creeped out

HI!
hi this is your best friend hope here(in real life) you are totly right hi

Last edited by hope; 06-02-2007 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #78
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

When ever my husband walks buy the computer room he asks if I'm playing Webkinz ... again. I say yes and he laughs. I was only suppose to take care of "Lucky" my 7 yo step daughters frog until she gets back for the summer. Since April Lucky has 8 new friends ... I'm totally hooked. He asked a good question the other night though ... when she gets back for the summer who will take care of them? Lucky for me my stepdaughter wants me to be involved ... she even calls me to find out how they are doing. It;s too cute.

Why shouldn't you buy more then 10?

Last edited by capecodgirl; 06-02-2007 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2007, 11:14 AM   #79
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!mom2tc is the cats pajamas!

I purchased a small basket to house all the plushes dd doesn't sleep with currently. I'm still thinking about giving dh his own Webkinz for Father's Day. He spends enough time playing a poker game. At least I win kinz cash and trophies.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 06-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #80
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

View Post Originally Posted by Watchdog Chick
I made my mom read this. I'm trying to convince her she's in denial and should just go and get her own! She's on WW more than my sis or me. As soon as she learns of the new shipments coming in, she sends our dad off to pick them up for us. She's too embarassed to go and get them herself! She went and bought trading cards by a truckload the other day, and she got red in the face. Dad is exasperated with her. She's "forgetting" to do some chores around the house. After we go to bed, she's playing games until she gets logged out. Dad keeps asking her if she wants a Webkinz because he would be all to happy to get her one or two or ten. If she makes him answer a phone, he'll say, "fine, I know you are too busy building a mansion!" LOL. She's so funny, I love my mom.
That was a really nice post! I'll bet your mom just loves you too!

View Post Originally Posted by hope
you people are to old to be playing on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!

not crazy
Dahling, you are never to old to play!

Last edited by princesstiara; 06-02-2007 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed