Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #21
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Default Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

This is too funny. I ordered the beagle and the spotted frog which will be coming any day now (you don't want to know how much I spent) and I pray my husband is at work when the package arrives. lol. We are so bad. But I so agree with the fun factor. I don't have a my space, I don't go to other chat rooms, i live an otherwise bland life when I'm not at work. Webkinz has brought such a delightful hobby into my stay at home days. Bless the little critters! Thanks ganz, you've made us all lunatics. lol.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #22
newsite
Gift Guru
newsite is a name known to allnewsite is a name known to allnewsite is a name known to all

Wow I can relate to everyone except I don't have a husband ,it's my grown children who think I have entered my second childhood...I hear a lot of not Webkinz again when are you going to quit playing those kids games ..They just don't get it..When you live alone it's a great company keeper I don't go out a lot so it's cheap entertainment My usual answers is it would cost me more to go to a movie than to purchase a little kinz and the kinz lasts a lot longer..
Old 05-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
LOLO is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i'm the one being the party pooper here guys. I bought my husband the love pupy on vday and that started it all. He bought me a pink poodle for my bday and I've been hooked since. I have several unregistered pets and an unopened box of cards. I knew I was crazy when I bought a whole box 36 packs. My hubby says honey you have not opened your cards yet but I had to stop and think am I crazy for spending all this money on vpets.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #24
Gifted

RicoRico is on a distinguished road

Thats What I Tell My Husband Try It Its Fun And At First He Thought It Was Cute After All My 5 Kids Ranging From Age 4 To 11 We Have 86 I Really Need To Make A Petion For Parents To Sign To Show My Husband That Its Not Just A Kids Thing Ill Make A Seperate Thread For That

jk im 11 and really want my mom to do webkinz

Last edited by RicoRico; 05-24-2007 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Mistake
Old 05-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #25
Gifted

Missi5600 is on a distinguished road

I hope I can type this, I'm laughing soooo hard. Sure glad I saw this post. I have 3 grandchildren so Miamia I use them as an excuse. My grands are closer so after I adopt them I send them off to grands house so my hubby doesn't know how many I have. He plays golf and buys every electronic gadget known to man. So glad you ladies started this thread. Thankz points to you Miamia.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:14 PM   #26
Buster01
Gifted

PugLoverA is on a distinguished road

Oh my goodness, this thread drove me out of lurker mode!!! I too am head over heels for webkinz, and my husband so far ribs me good-naturedly,says I need to join Webkinz Anonymous. He doesn't say too much because he used to collect YuGi Oh cards, but he loves to tease me about it.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:25 PM   #27
PEBBLE6542
Webkinz :)

satti103 is on a distinguished road

lol i could see why hes going crazy! lol
Old 05-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #28
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

View Post Originally Posted by newsite
Wow I can relate to everyone except I don't have a husband ,it's my grown children who think I have entered my second childhood...I hear a lot of not Webkinz again when are you going to quit playing those kids games ..They just don't get it..When you live alone it's a great company keeper I don't go out a lot so it's cheap entertainment My usual answers is it would cost me more to go to a movie than to purchase a little kinz and the kinz lasts a lot longer..
I am screaming aloud and my son thinks I have lost it! If I have heard "when are you going to stop playing those kids games once i have heard 3000 times! ****whew*** (wipes away a tear of laughter)*** Hmmm, Birds of a feather and all that!!!!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #29
kayka05
Gifted

Kayka05 is on a distinguished road

Oh. My.
My hubster thinks I am insane. He HATES them. Says the virtual petz are taken care of better than he is, and the kids too - pretty much not true most of the time. (if only I could put the kids to bed for a few days and not have to feed them or do any laundry, and have their happiness, health and hunger points stay at 100! ha ha ha)

I play with my kids and two mommy friends (our kids are in school together, we have Webkinz play dates) and the three of us are crazy. Tomorrow I am driving an hour to pick up even more little critters!

I too hit that 40+ point, if he knew he'd freak. Oh well, go play with your electric guitars and drums, babe!

He and my friend's husband want to start a Webkinz Widows club.

Gotta love it.

Yours in Freakdom, Ladies....
Old 05-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #30
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

lol, no, but my dad is like that.
Closed