Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
jellybean6
Gifted

jellybean6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

My husband also believes we have way to many kinz!!Every time I tell him there is a new one coming out he just groans! Allthough this weekend he bought me a l'il kinz frog and told me to open my own account with it so we could get more chances on the daily activities and more gift baskets on the special occasions.We have not got him addicted though, not even close!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #12
carlythemonkey1

My husband would be like that too...if i even had a husband.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #13
pm me for ID
Gifted

lovepuppy is on a distinguished road

Everyone must know my husband I just made him go out on his lunch to pick up the spotted frog and beagle for the kids (or is it really me?). He went but after that I received the big lecture on how enough is enough and how many do they really need. Will they every appreciate all that they have?

I say, it is a safe, clean hobby and at least we know what are children are doing. Plus I get to play games and just found your wonderful web site. I only wish I had found this earlier!!

Thanks for all that you offer!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #14
chzypoof2
Gifted
chzypoof2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My hubby is the same way...He says i have too many webkinz and not to buy anymore...Well, little does he know, when he is at work, i go out and buy webkinz....I'm so bad!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

Bond0727 is on a distinguished road

This is a great topic. LOL. My husband is the same way. Thinks its a waste and one should do. I admit im addicted even my oldest daughter told me to seek some help..lol. I have three kids and they each wanted their own account. So each time i have to buy three of the webkinzs that i could get my hands on. I don't have an account of my own just play on the three kids accounts.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #16
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Wow 80 webkinz that is a lot. If I had a husband he would be ok honey whatever makes you happy or if I had that money. Wow girl slow down already. No hubby yet just a spiritual mom to my neices at least I think that is what an Aunt is. Congrats on your beagle. My neice told me don't tell my older sister about the beagle since her sister would want one too. Funny how kids are. Enjoy all.

BEagle come out wherever you are. LOL funny I know but I am happy a lot of you found the beagle.

Met two nice beagles on line and I sent them a bacon bone in exchange for their secret food. As a way of saying thank you.

Is it me or does the beagle look like a short eared version of the bassett?

Have a great day and week all.

May beagles come your way with lots of huggles and wuggles and snuggles and cuddles.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #17
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Oh my, my, ladies! We are too, too much! I am ROTFL We all seem to be related in some wierd way! My husband was doing the eye rolling and head shaking and $$$ lecture when i only had 5 and my son had 4. Now I buy em while he's at work and hide them in the closet. I guess I am a closet webkinz fan! He doesn't get it, thinks I am completely off my rocker (which, to be truthful, I probably am 40+ webkinz and counting) but what can i do? I am obssessed! It's fun being a little crazy and with all boys in our house, a little girly girl time! He is a workaholic and travels a great deal, so when he's gone, it's a great company keeper, this website too! I am having so much fun chatting with people who are actually crazier than I am. What a refreshing change of pace! Sign me up for the 12 step girls! Add me to the list!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

OK Add me to the list of hubbies who think I am insane - he tries to explain the difference between the real world and cyber world to me, I tell him I am very happy in cyber world where there is peace, tranquility and my webkin generally doesn't talk back (like my real kids). My 15 year old son also thinks I'm nuts but occasionally will kick me off to play battleship.

My hubby is afraid it will turn into the beanie baby phase - I purchased WAY to many of those the amount I spend was ludacrise (sp?). He also doesn't see why my daughter needs more than 1 she has 3 and why I need any I have one - OK to be truthful 2 (one is in the closed waiting to be brought to life on a day when I am having a bad day and need a pick me up). I have been good and resisted the urge to buy many but there are a few that when I find I will buy!!

I am so glad to see so many others in the same situation as me - yes I am addicted and yes I would love to join the Webkinz Wives!!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

In regards to my last post the money should be many if I had that many. LOL typo . Wow I know how some husbands may be, my cousins husband would definately do the eye roll too. I think her husband looks like the bassett some times because he makes faces like that sometimes. LOL if you were a webkinz which one would you be and what one would your husband be?

Well I would be the love pup since I am very loving and caring. A husband if I had one would be a husky or a german shepard patrolling the house. LOL ok we all need the laughs. So have a fun and laugh all day day.

Enjoy all and keep smiling.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

I'm in a house full of boys too! This is how I have fun and get my girly time! Plus it gives me another way to play with my boys. We have so much fun together! (thank goodness we have enough computers to all be online at the same time! lol)

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
Oh my, my, ladies! We are too, too much! I am ROTFL We all seem to be related in some wierd way! My husband was doing the eye rolling and head shaking and $$$ lecture when i only had 5 and my son had 4. Now I buy em while he's at work and hide them in the closet. I guess I am a closet webkinz fan! He doesn't get it, thinks I am completely off my rocker (which, to be truthful, I probably am 40+ webkinz and counting) but what can i do? I am obssessed! It's fun being a little crazy and with all boys in our house, a little girly girl time! He is a workaholic and travels a great deal, so when he's gone, it's a great company keeper, this website too! I am having so much fun chatting with people who are actually crazier than I am. What a refreshing change of pace! Sign me up for the 12 step girls! Add me to the list!
Mom2Twinz is offline Female
Closed