Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #151
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

Agreed...a club would be great!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #152
feartheflute
Gifted

Flute_Factor is on a distinguished road

I'm not a mother, I'm not an adult, but thats kinda funny! But I mean hey, he must have his little obsession that he spends a lot of time and money on! My friend's mom plays on her webkinz when she's at school and any time she's home. So I never now if I'm playing super models with my friend or her mother! LOL. It's ok, her mom is cool.
TTFN
~Elmo
Old 07-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #153
Webkinz :)

amandag818 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so happy to hear all of these women in love with Webkinz. My mother bought me one for Easter this year. She thought it would be a great way to play with my neice on the internet with the long distance. She fell in love. I am now in love. I have 5 now. It is just so much fun. I am glad to hear we havent lost our minds.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #154
soccergal5

I personally think that is dumb that mom's play webkinz!! It is a kid game!!!

No need to be rude. Webkinz World is for all ages, as the categories in Quizzy's show.
--fireflyblue

Last edited by fireflyblue; 07-10-2007 at 07:55 PM..
Old 07-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #155
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Ok, ignoring what was just posted above.. (Glad my dd doesn't feel that way!!)

I am joining the "Webkinz wives club" too! LOL, I have 3 now, and have only since got them in a week time frame! LOL, And my dd(6) has 4. I love the TC, the pets, the games, the DECORATING.. oh, ya, did i mention the SHOPPING!!?? LOL
I had to call DH today from work (he was home b/c of a tooth extraction) and asked him (well, i had to walk him thru it, with my dd by his side) on how to go and log in for me to buy the Rock Garden from Artes. LOL!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #156
~ kennamaye ~
Gifted

danahere2 is on a distinguished road

I hear ya....... My hubby thinks I spend WAY WAY too much time on here and Webkinz. He has NO idea how many we really have...... somewhere around 150. I've lost count..... lol. He would KILL me if he finds them all. I have a black trash bag hidden in the garage of most of them. SHHHH don't tell....... lol
Old 07-11-2007, 06:57 AM   #157
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

I find myself saying "I should get this for my son" when it is really for me because I don't want people around me to know I love Webkinz. It is crazy, we should be able to admit we love and collect them.

Okay, here it goes...

"MY NAME IS SWEETKINZ AND I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!"

Wow, that wasn't as though as I thought it would be LOL
Old 07-11-2007, 07:09 AM   #158
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I want to be part of the The Webkinz Wives Club. LOL. My husband thinks "I'm obsessed" and he's probably right. I had to get rid of one collection, Charming Tails, to be able to collect Webkinz. He told me it was WAY TOO expensive to do both. And I'm sure he is right.
charming is offline Female
Old 07-11-2007, 07:11 AM   #159
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Webkinz Wives Club sounds like the place for me. My oldest daughter thinks I'm a little nuts but my other two love that I love Webkinz. None of them complain when little white mail bags come and WOW, they all have new Webkinz. And no one wants to stay home when i go to Walmart because they know Hallmark is next door. Hubby hasn't really given me much more than an eye roll whenever I get another - I tell him, "It's my hobby" and he replies flatly, "Yes it is." We are not rich by any means but we both work and I don't buy anything for myself other than Webkinz. I have started hiding them, as I have found myself completely ****** into the notion that "one can never have enough." Today I will be getting two more, and I finally made a decision to start another account, so that when I'm doing my Webkinz chores, he doesn't catch a glimpse of an unfamiliar pet in my house. Bad bad, I know. I can't help myself, and finding this site has only fueled the fire. lol. I love to trade and it's so exciting to know I'm not alone. My local friends don't exactly share the addiction, so unfortunately there are no luncheons over which Webkinz are discussed.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2007, 07:20 AM   #160
Webkinz :)

linny is an unknown quantity at this point

hello my name is linny and yes im the proud owner of about 200 webkinz my husband loves me so much and lets me get them i started this with my grandchilden but i went a little over the edge lol glad see others in the same webkinz boat i enjoy them and they keep me young???
Closed