Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #1
moomoodoucette
Gift Guru

moomoodoucettte has a spectacular aura about

Default I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

Just wanted to share this and see if anyone else in same or similar position.....

Well lets start off with my BIG confession, " I LOVE WEBKINZ"....lol
the problem is my husband thinks i'm spending too much time and money, buying, playing and trading...
It seems like everytime I go out to a store the last thing I hear from him is....PLEASE DON"T COME HOME WITH ANY MORE WEBKINZ!!
Now i'm not being selfish or doing this alone, I kind of consider it a family affair, well see our son loves naming them, and playing online, daughter is too young to play online BUT she so loves to snuggle with each and every one of her cute animals....Hubby used to love playing now not so much.....anyway thats basically my story just wondering if anyone else can relate to it.....

PS hubby bought my persian cat for mothers day!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Default Re: I'm driving my husband crazy?!?!?

I can relate. My husband built a shelf in the living room just for the Webkinz. He helps me name them and I have picked a room theme or two for him. (he loves auto racing) Every time we go out together I have to stop by Hallmark and he doesn't complain, he just rolls his eyes. I cringe when I think of the money I have spent since I started this last November. My 9 year old got a horse for her birthday, I had never heard of them before that. Now I can't pull myself away. I love showing the kids that being nice is a good thing and being tough or being rude does not make you a better or bigger person. Wow, I fit in just right around here. Lol. Are we all headed for Webkinz anonymous or what?
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

LOL do we have the same hubby? Tho mind didnt play online but i m always asking him to get off the computer so i can go on and get the CSO or the rare item. He just tells me Im entering my second childhood. Oh well second time is the charm. My girlfriends think im off but I find its relaxing addictive but relaxing . Wish mine had bought me one well next week is payday so ill get myself one . heheh
Old 05-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!DramaQueen is the bees knees!

I am so right there with you! My husband tolerates me and my three kids doing this. Once in awhile he sill sneak on and play goobers lab. THe kids and I are thinking about buying him the lion for Fathers day. We are hoping once he actually has his own, he might catch the webkinz flu and be one of the gang. He thinks we need to join a 12 step program. Luckily I sell odds and ends on ebay to support our habit! That way the actual dollars spent aren't recorded anywhere! LOL We need to start our own club...like the Webkinz wives club...webkinz widows club or what not!
Old 05-24-2007, 12:46 PM   #5
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

The Webkinz Wives Club. I really like that.
I had to get my three year old her own webkinz because when I let her "walk" my pets, she rearranged all of the furniture in my house. lol. Oh boy, I wish I had found this sight earlier. I should have gotten off the couch about an hour ago. lol.Thank heavens tomorrow is my day off. Guess I know where I'll be.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

This just makes me laugh I too get the same comments. My problem is I don't have any children home to use as an added excuse.. It started as me getting "1" that I could play on the internet with my grandchildren with. (They live far away from me in NY. ) That was reasonable to my husband at the time , but now I'm up to 10 Webkinz and don't have any excuse except that I'm an addict! Although I must say there are times when I see him come home with a new contraption for his car, giant speakers so he can hear his music better cause after all the ones we have are not big enough... etc...
so I don't hesitate to use this to my advantage!
miamia is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

My husband is the same way. He says, "How many do they (the kids) need ? Isn't one enough ?!" And I always say the same about his season tickets to the Eagles games !!! Isn't one (game) enough ?!?! I need to find a man like Justin who knows the addiction - Justin, will you marry me ?!?! LOL LOL

Hey Bigkid, it's never too late to find this site. Everytime I visit I keep finding more and more helpful info and nice people !!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #8
Kissysmommy
Gift Guru

Kissysmommy will become famous soon enough

I'm no longer married, but my daughter and I have to sneak our Kinz past her big brother who is constantly reminding me that 50 plus Webkinz is too many!! What does he know!!! LOL Maybe Justin could have a Man to Man chat with him!!! LOL
Old 05-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

lol I'm reading this just after I registered my two new Webkinz (clydesdale and beagle)! Lol! I'm not only buying for me, but my twin boys, so hubby winces a little when he sees a new addition. But he plays poker in tournaments in AC and Vegas, so he has no room to complain. My spending hasn't reached what his has! lol Plus it makes us all happy, and everyone knows...when mommy is happy, everyone is happy!
Mom2Twinz is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #10
pinkhugs
Gift Guru
pinkhugs is on a distinguished road

That's what i tell my husband ...when I'm happy, everyone's happy!
Closed