Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #31
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I think there's going to be a new POTM item

Here's Faelan and her new car.....

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- twinmom1998 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

nope - US account

Last edited by twinmom1998; 07-23-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #32
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
Ooo, you got on to your Asian account? I may have to check it out, although it's the 24th and no chance of Zingoz, right? Wouldn't it be funny if the land pets wore bubbles on their heads like in spongebob? And the fish wore a water bubble in land rooms?
Yes, it is Thursday on the Asian accounts. I did try a couple games, but didn't get anywhere close to 600, but I am just going to guess that there isn't a chance to win them on the Asain accounts today.

I had to re-read the front page myself. You have to buy one of the Underware pets to be able to buy one of the Underwater rooms. I really hope that someone finds one of these pets soon and adopts it so we can see what it's all about. That would be cool to see your pets in underwater gear!!!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #33
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by twinmom1998
Here's Faelan and her new car.....

---------- twinmom1998 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

nope - US account
Is there an icon for envy? How did you get on your US account?

---------- bigkid39 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Yes, it is Thursday on the Asian accounts. I did try a couple games, but didn't get anywhere close to 600, but I am just going to guess that there isn't a chance to win them on the Asain accounts today.

I had to re-read the front page myself. You have to buy one of the Underware pets to be able to buy one of the Underwater rooms. I really hope that someone finds one of these pets soon and adopts it so we can see what it's all about. That would be cool to see your pets in underwater gear!!!
Hmmm, this may call for a trip to eBay. That's how I get all the new webbies before the stores in my town.

Last edited by bigkid39; 07-23-2008 at 11:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #34
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Hmmm, this may call for a trip to eBay. That's how I get all the new webbies before the stores in my town.
Back door

LOL - Let me know if you find anything on eBay! I did get on to my US account and looked to see if the Underwater was available since I have a Pengin and Seal, but nothing there. Looks like you are going to need one of the new two.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #35
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

I got in the back door and just won another trophy! Yipee!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

Yup...I didn't get my loot bag either So I'm hoping they will introduce a new POTM item!
madisonsnaric is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #37
Fun2luvwebbies

that would be cool if new things came out!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #38
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

I hope there is a new POTM item, it's always very exciting! :]
cleothepig is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:58 PM   #39
bk516
Gift Guru

There are some FABULOUS new clothes in the kinzstyle shop! I like the black peace sign tank top lol
Old 07-24-2008, 01:18 AM   #40
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee

Yes, I'm VERY impatiently waiting

---------- twinmom1998 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Sorry guys - I deserted y'all in my excitement I cleaned out my cookies and temp files and it let me in all the time zones...

I agree... eBay it is -- much cheaper than a trip to Canada Although most of the time I find that I can get them at the outrageously inflated prices at Limited Too or Justice as soon as they're available... wonder why THAT is.... hmmmmmmmm

---------- twinmom1998 added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I got in the back door and just won another trophy! Yipee!
Was sneaking on all day (as much as I could at least - it was a BUSY day drat them -- expecting me to work ) and nothing.... no plushies, no trophy... I even had a window peeking underneath my work.

But, Scarlett, my love pup DID get sick! I think she got jealous of Faelan!!! But took her to Dr. Quack and bought his expensive medicine and played several games of Wacky to get her spirits back to 100% (she was NOT happy -- 75%!!!) and now she's all better...

Had to work a little late too, but then won TWO trophies within 15 minutes of walking in my door! And won one more RIGHT before maintenance! Grand total: 13 trophies and 30 plush!!!!! What a week this has been!

Last edited by twinmom1998; 07-24-2008 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Closed