Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 06:42 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
megan_in_pink is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I just got booted from webkinz.

I wonder how long it will be down for.

On side note my ipod is not turning on again :|
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 06:43 AM   #12
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

If webkinz needs to do maintenence- let them do some at 2:00 in the morning then somemore at 2:00 i the morning the next day and so on
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 06:43 AM   #13
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
they did the same thing yesturday just log in at customer support that will work at least it did for me yeaturday
No that won't work. I tried it immediately.
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #14
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Yeah, this stinks. I only have a half hour in the mornings to play and for the last 3 days there has been some kind of problem. Come on Ganz, get it together!
charming is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #15
drakesgirlfriend
Banned
wakeforestallstarcheer is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Re: I just got booted from webkinz.
Well this is just great! Webkinz closes their site to work on it and won't be open until 2:00 est. Newsflash to Webkinz! The 3rd clue is going to be posted at noon so we won't be able to get it. Wonder if they will post that clue again before the contest ends? Does anyone know how that works?

ahh just wondering how do you know??
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #16
barthur

You'd think with the amount of money being brought in by Ganz on webkinz alone, that they could afford decent programmers that could get it done alot better than it's being done now!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #17
bomac1
Gifted
bomac1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got booted too. How do you know it won't be up until 2pm today? I didn't see that posted anywhere, just a generic message is all I saw.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:47 AM   #18
Webkinz :)
megan_in_pink is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this means something major is happing, like the clubhouse plus coming back
Old 07-06-2007, 06:49 AM   #19
barthur

View Post Originally Posted by megan_in_pink
I hope this means something major is happing, like the clubhouse plus coming back
We'd thought that yesterday also, but didn't turn out to be so. So far, it seems they just need to be able to get the daily activities and clues inputted, but why in the world can't that be done at the SCHEDULED midnight break? Seriously, their programmers OUGHT to be good enough to do it all with one break!
-
View Post Originally Posted by bomac1
I just got booted too. How do you know it won't be up until 2pm today? I didn't see that posted anywhere, just a generic message is all I saw.
Actually, when you try to go into other places to log on(customer support, parents area, etc.,)it shows at the top that they will be back at 2:00 A.M. EST, NOT 2:00 p.m. What's up with that? LOL!

Last edited by barthur; 07-06-2007 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2007, 06:54 AM   #20
slydevil
Gift Guru

Slydevil is on a distinguished road

This isn't a good way to start out. I just purchased my first webkinz on Monday, and already I've been totally disappointed 3 times by them. I didn't get to do my wheel of wow, wishing well, or gem hunt the one day, and now this is the second day in a row that I haven't been able to log on in the morning. I have been trying to get my account built up to better enjoy the game, but maybe I shouldn't waste my time anymore.
Closed