Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
xoPushPoPxo
Webkinz :)

xoPushPoPxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default i feel bad.

I may only have two webkinz, but now that i have Daisy, it seems im leaving Siesta out of the picture. Some of you guys have like 50-100 webkinz. How can you guys not feel bad? i wish there was a way to play with all of your webkinz at once. Any ways to help me divide the time?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

Default Re: i feel bad.

Awww...you sound like a real sweetie to care so much. I try to take turns taking them out (choose pet). When I do have them out I always give them a bath, exercise them and feed them when they get hungry. I feel better after that.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
kygal07
Gift Guru

kygal07 is on a distinguished road

I usually just pick one each time I'm on and use it the whole time...the rest just sleep away!
Old 07-22-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
xoPushPoPxo

Yep, thats exactly what i feel bad about. having them sleep for days. thanks, how to you shampoo the pet?
Old 07-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Just try Rotating them one per day -- if this doesn't make you feel better -- before you log off -- give each one a special treat!!

That will make them happy. . .

Or if you plan to buy things at the W shop -- switch pets and take the one you haven't been playing as SHOPPING!!!

Hope this helps!
Old 07-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #6
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xoPushPoPxo
Yep, thats exactly what i feel bad about. having them sleep for days. thanks, how to you shampoo the pet?
You shampoo by click/drag the shampoo bottle over your pet. When the bottle is in position it will turn upside down. One squeeze (click)will do. Now click/drag the sponge over. When you click to lather with the sponge hold the button down while you rub it back and forth. Lots of blue bubbles will come up. Don't forget to rinse! Hope that helps...
Old 07-22-2007, 11:04 AM   #7
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 27 pets, and i play with about 4 per day, for about 30 minutes each. that limits my time on the computer and helps me hang with my webkinz. i have to admit i like some of them more, but i LOVE them all the same.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
xoPushPoPxo

Thanks guys! i now switch with them all the time! But when i log on to one, im not going to let the other one just sleep! ill let her go off around the house =]

this is kinda off topic but...
each one of them has a room, one is called Siesta's Fiesta,and the other is called Daisy's Room =/

any cute suggestions for Daisy's room?
Old 07-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #9
cacaoxlacte

How about a sweet spring scene? Try the medieval floor with lilly pad wallpaper. Add in some of the funky girl, ballerina and fantasy themes with even a bit of frog. Have a large room with kitchen, bathroom (funky girl seperated with rice divider), ballerina sitting area, frog toy box and desk, rose colored bed, etc.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:48 PM   #10
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I spend either a whole or half a day with one pet, switching when I can, like their birthday.
Closed