Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2018, 06:43 PM   #1
emi5959
Webkinz :)

emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness
emi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicnessemi5959 is epic beyond epicness

Default I ate all the food in the WShop so you didn't have to! (most bang for your buck, wshop style)

Hello everyone, I hope this is in the correct section, I wasn't sure where to put it.
I decided to make this thread simply because I wanted to know which food from the WShop would give you the highest "food points" when feeding your pets (at the lowest cost!) So I went and bought EVERY FOOD from the wshop and fed my pets and recorded my findings and compiled it into these charts.
There is a section here on WI that includes the food scores for each food from the wshop but it has since been changed on WW and does not match anymore, so here is what I found:

Click the image to open in full size.

** All other foods gave my pets a food score less than 15, therefore I did not include them. **

So, the main question is.....which foods from the wshop give you the most bang for your buck? The answer is............
EGGS
ICE CREAM CONE
OATMEAL
PUMPKIN
TOMATO SOUP
and....WHITE RICE!

These will give you the highest food score for the lowest price.
I hope this thread will be helpful to all of you whether you're a bargain shopper or not! I also hope they don't go and change it again as soon as I post this LOL

Last edited by emi5959; 03-07-2018 at 06:48 PM..
emi5959 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
lnl
lnl is a forum hero
lnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum hero

Default Re: I ate all the food in the WShop so you didn't have to! (most bang for your buck, wshop style)

Thanks! Now I know what to buy. The items with the most value are things I usually never get.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I ate all the food in the WShop so you didn't have to! (most bang for your buck, wshop style)

Omg wow, thanks for sharing!

I had no idea some of these foods gave more & some gave you less, that's definitely an interesting experiment you did!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for sharing this information! So now I will buy the Oatmeal, White Rice, Ice Cream Cone, Tomato Soup, Pumpkin, and Eggs.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered
stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered

Wow, thanks so much for the great information.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:50 PM   #6
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OMG!! This is PERFECT! I know some foods actually give more fill than others and here it is
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 03-07-2018, 10:45 PM   #7
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing it with all of us!
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 03-07-2018, 11:32 PM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

This is great information! Thank you so much for sharing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-08-2018, 11:39 AM   #9

momofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glory
momofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glorymomofredheads is on the edge of glory

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to do this and put together the chart. Is it alright if I take a screenshot of this and share it with other Webkinz players not here on WI?
momofredheads is offline Female
Old 03-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #10

6Jedis knows the way
6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way

Thank you! This is awesome and so helpful when feeding so so many pets!
6Jedis is offline Female
Closed