Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Hunger all the way to ZERO

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that nothing seems to happen when you let your pets hunger go all the way to zero. I tried it a few weeks ago and never fed my pet. I did keep my pets health and happiness up by playing games and going to the exercise room, but I didn't feed it. My pets face changed from a happy face to a staight face to a small frown but that is it. My meter went all the way to zero and nothing happened. I then fed it to get back up to 100% and all was well. FYI - I have found that rice is the most bang for you buck on hunger points. It only cost 5 kc and your hunger goes up 7 points.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 08:17 AM   #2
doggydoggle

Default Re: Hunger all the way to ZERO

please dont do that it makes me soo sad to see pets starving luckily i have all my pets at 100 alll the time
Old 06-26-2007, 08:19 AM   #3
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Well, I'm glad your little Dahling is back in the pink again! I guess they needed to go on a weight loss program! I will warn you, you're probably going to get some grief from the users that never let their pets get below 90! Prepare your self. Remember dahlings "JUST BE NICE!"
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 06-26-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
wetnoodle33

well, thank you for volunteering your pet for the experiment! rice you say? i wonder if recipies with rice also are espescially good... hmm... when my pet's hunger is down, i usually just make some nuggetdog megaronis. sure, it's more work, but they are really good in my opinion. i saw somewhere where someone posted the exact stats, and i'm pretty sure that that is one of the top, if not the best.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:40 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
*fudgegrl19* is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me too. I did not feed it but it was still happy and healthy, but it did have the frown. When I made my pets health go down it got sick, but not the hunger.

This would not happen, they only get sick when their hunger is down.

Last edited by *fudgegrl19*; 06-26-2007 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by litlesunshine15
what is a good way to make your pets hunger go down fast?
This comment made me feel sad! Why would you want to do that?

You promised Ms. Birdy you would take good care of your pet when you adopted it.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 06-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #7
Hannah Montana Fanatic

How could you let the meter go all the way down ?? That's mean !!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
ash*

Yeah! How could you do that to your poor pets? Thats just cruel!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #9
wetnoodle33

i don't know, but if you're sure, i would recommend playing lots of games, and gardening seems to get my cow's hunger down fairly rapidly. just exercise it alot.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #10
Minamina

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that nothing seems to happen when you let your pets hunger go all the way to zero. I tried it a few weeks ago and never fed my pet. I did keep my pets health and happiness up by playing games and going to the exercise room, but I didn't feed it. My pets face changed from a happy face to a staight face to a small frown but that is it. My meter went all the way to zero and nothing happened. I then fed it to get back up to 100% and all was well. FYI - I have found that rice is the most bang for you buck on hunger points. It only cost 5 kc and your hunger goes up 7 points.
You tryed NOT to feed your pet! That makes me sick!
Closed