Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Jimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to behold

Default How to reduce Happiness and Energy?

So, I am trying to keep my pets' hearts full. I have a room set up with bed, pool, trampoline, treadmill, bathtub, and sink. I have 17 pets in the room. Most days I log in, click on each pet, and have them do the pool, trampoline, treadmill, and bed, then get back in line. That gets each one the 25 heart points and I don't have to spend the extra time in the tub and sink.

However, I can't log in every day. On the days when I skip, I need to do more. On those days I use the tub and the sink, but I also really need to fill the Happiness and the Energy bars for the extra points. But most of my pets are at 100 on both. The only pet that is not is the one was selected when I log in. That pet is at 98 for both.

What I really need, then, is a way to get an individual pet's Happiness and Energy down to 98 so that I can fill them up with a dip in the pool and get the extra 10 points. If I can do that, I can bring a pet up to a full heart after a skipped day.

I have only found two ways to do this:
  1. Select a pet and wait. After some period of time, they get reduced. But it can take minutes per pet, so I have to just sit and wait.
  2. Select a pet, then log out and back in. That seems to instantly drop them down, but takes a ton of time.

Any other ideas?
Jimmy Mac is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2017, 11:35 AM   #2

Wkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to reduce Happiness and Energy?

This is a fast and simple solution to earn your meter bonus points EVERY day (looks like a lot typed below but it is a detailed explanation for simple tasks):

1) Feed your pet Broccoli (reduces Happiness)

2) Buy something from W-shop (I usually buy broccoli to replace the one I just fed to pet; this reduces BOTH hunger and health, plus if your happiness is at 99 it will then increase happiness score back to 100 and award heart points bonus for filling happiness bar. Each W-shop purchase reduces hunger and health meter by 1, but increases happiness meter by 1 point, so if your pet's happiness is at 98...buy 2 items to increase to 100)

3) You can then get your heart bonus points for hunger and health by raising them back to 100 as well (I usually will feed an inexpensive W-shop food, gak/gunk/blech, food prize like jumbleberry muffin or juice/charm forest candy etc., or farm fresh garden food).

** (note: if only your pet's happiness is full at 100 but hunger and health are between 92-99, when you feed the broccoli it will raise both hunger and health to 100 but still decrease happiness. Then complete step 2 W-shop purchase to increase the happiness meter back to 100 but you will not need to do step 3. The purchase will still reduce hunger and health, but since they were already raised to 100 when feeding broccoli, you will not need to raise them again for that day).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Wkids; 05-15-2017 at 12:35 PM..
Wkids is offline Female
Old 05-15-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
Jimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to beholdJimmy Mac is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I really only needed to do steps 1 and 2. Feeding broccoli reduced Happiness by 1, then buying broccoli put it back to 100 (gaining me the 5 heart points), but reduced Energy by 1. Then when I put my pet in the pool, the Energy went back to 100, which gained me those 5 heart points back.

Hunger seems to always be so low that I'm not bothering with it.

This was great, thanks so much!
Jimmy Mac is offline Male
Old 05-15-2017, 11:56 PM   #4

Wkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jimmy Mac
Thanks! I really only needed to do steps 1 and 2. Feeding broccoli reduced Happiness by 1, then buying broccoli put it back to 100 (gaining me the 5 heart points), but reduced Energy by 1. Then when I put my pet in the pool, the Energy went back to 100, which gained me those 5 heart points back.

Hunger seems to always be so low that I'm not bothering with it.

This was great, thanks so much!
Your welcome! You should try filling hunger bar too for the points (5 awarded until 10 pets hearts are filled, then an extra 3 (so total 8 points) for each pet after 10 full hearts)...it's not that difficult. Here are some of my easy tips:

1) Feed burgers = 40 hunger points each. Most sandwiches are 40 also, so complete recipes with a sandwichmaker like PB & J sandwich. The monthly meals on WKN like cheese and tomato sandwich are free and you can win 1 daily.
2) I think Ramen Noodles and Mac & cheese are worth 45 points (I know they are at least 40 points each).
3) Bananas, bagels, carrots are 36 points each. Wshop watermelons are at least 36 each (I believe they used to be @40-45 points which is more than the 36 for garden-grown watermelon but haven't checked recently. Wshop pumpkins also used to award more than garden-grown pumpkins, I think 40 points each if you buy them only 30 if grown). Cheeses and eggs are pretty good too (I think they are between 28-36 points each). Stock-up on Wshop items when they have "flash" sales under hourly activities
4) Garden! Most farm fresh veggies and watermelon from seeds are between 30-36 points each.
*** 5) Store high point items in a cooler or refrigerator near your pool. Drop them in your dock and then they will appear in "new" items section for easy locating instead of the food section if you have a lot of foods in your dock. You can replace 1 in the coooler for storage but the "multiples" will remain listed in the "new" section for feeding. ***

Last edited by Wkids; 05-16-2017 at 12:03 AM..
Wkids is offline Female
Old 05-16-2017, 01:44 PM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Great tips! Thanks!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed