Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
ymcmb<3
Webkinz :)

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

Default How many of us actually play Webkinz still?

How many of you guys actually still go on regularly? or at all? I have found myself growing away from it ever since it has gotten so commercialized. (i.e. new pets every single month.) I used to be able to keep up with getting pets,but I haven't really been buying them anymore for at least a year and a half. I miss the old Webkinz. I still love WI though (;
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #2

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: How many of us actually play Webkinz still?

I still get on Webkinz pretty regularly, not everyday though

But i miss the old webkinz. Back in '07 and '08
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I still play, but definitely not as much as I used to.
Now, I pretty much just get on to do dailies, and that's it.
I hate how everything's turning towards Deluxe members, and how they're adding so many other paid features like Mazin Hamsters & Zumz.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #4

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I've been on webkinz since 2007 and I still go on at least twice a week.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
carmentacmc

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I still play Webkinz very often--I log on daily, and attend all of the events that I can.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #6

skylar2345 is a forum hero
skylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum heroskylar2345 is a forum hero

I still do a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
skylar2345 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #7

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

I do. But, i do miss how it was back when I started on 2008 like kitkat97106 said
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #8
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I really haven't 'played' for a month or so now. I really only get on for wntms.. and messing around in the clubhouse. they've really changed and are going downhill.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #9
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

I log on almost everyday still.
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

I log on to WW every day, and I love it.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
rickety wuz here, soa, we are beautiful