Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
twirliechick
Gift Guru
twirliechick is on a distinguished road

Default How long between adoptions?

How long do you wait when you adopt a new webkinz? My daughters have been logging in a new one everyday.

I thought maybe they should hold back one or two and register them later to extend their account.

The webkinz FAQ says renewr early and get a 3 month bonus. They don't give any bonus time that I can see.

Anyway, I also have a kitty I'm thinking of registering but I don't know how long I should wait.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
EquestrianGrrl
Gifted

EquestrianGrrl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How long between adoptions?

When you adopt another pet, your account extends another year. Example, I adopted my first pet in March, and them another one in June, the expiration date extends to June 2008.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
starie23

everyday!!!!!!!!!!! u must buy them alot!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #4
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Well, you can adopt more than one in a day. My friends sister adopted 4 in a 10 minute timeframe. But you should probably keep one unadopted until when your account is soon expiring.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #5
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

you can adopt a webkinz when you want. there is not a time limit you have to wait once you adopt a webkinz.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
twirliechick
Gift Guru
twirliechick is on a distinguished road

My kids have had theirs saved for a long time and they just started logging some of them in. Once they realized they got more cash for logging new ones in then they wanted to log them all. LOL!

I think the years should be cumulative. So the first one you purchase you get a full year of play- but the next one you purchase you might only get an additional week or month.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
starie23

ohhhhhhh ok i get it
Old 07-05-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

i would wait, so then your account wont expire with out you (or them) spending all that money!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 11:32 AM   #9
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Myself, I can't hold back. Once I buy the webkinz, they are adopted. Call it a problem, lol. I just can't resist adopting them as soon as I get them. Now, with the new exclusives, I want more...
Old 07-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #10
Gift Guru

vlad has a spectacular aura about

You should space them out. This has multiple benefits. First it extends your account by whatever interval you use. Second you get to meet and develope each pet individually, doing a room and wardrobe takes time. Third you learn to save money for the items you really want. And forth it can be an earned right to get to adopt a new pet. I know these pets are only $10-$15 but in a week that will add up to $70-$100 a week per kid. Just my thoughts. Hope they helped.
Closed