Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2018, 11:49 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!ZomBrony is the cats pajamas!

Default Hot Air Balloon Kit Not Working

Yay! My second post here already! x3

I wish it could be a happier post, but I'm actually here because of the aforementioned issue. I just got the hot air balloon kit from one of my mission rewards and placed it, the obvious action to take is to interact with it, but that interaction seems to have broken.

All it does for me is pause the game and open an invisible screen overlay. There's obviously supposed to be some kind of content there because the game pauses like I said and an "x" button appears, but there's nothing actually there. I'll attach a screenshot to show you what I mean.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

So, is this cool little feature actually just completely broken or is there a way I can fix it?

Um.. Turns out I used the wrong imgur link. xD And I don't see how to edit posts, so sorry for double posting guys!

This one should work: https://i.imgur.com/A5Frmem.jpg

I know it doesn't look like much, but that's really all there is to it!

Last edited by ZomBrony; 01-16-2018 at 11:49 PM..
ZomBrony is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2018, 03:23 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

momofredheads hit the reputation jackpot!momofredheads hit the reputation jackpot!
momofredheads hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Hot Air Balloon Kit Not Working

The kit you get from the challenge has always been broken. Don't know why they haven't fixed it, done away with the challenge, or reprogram a new prize to it. Best bet is to sell it, buy one from the wshop and build it that way.
momofredheads is offline Female
Old 01-17-2018, 06:26 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hot Air Balloon Kit Not Working

I had a problem with the hot air balloon two or three years ago. you can try moving it to another room. maybe try outside room.

good luck with this.
ryhill is offline Female
Closed