Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Prettyworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Hi

Uh Well, Im Prettyworm and I have 62 Webkinz I love them all equally, and I would like to have as many replies as possible, removed reference to Rep Points.-Prettyworm!

Please remember, you cannot offer or ask for, Rep Points. (Gingerly)

Last edited by Gingerly; 07-19-2008 at 02:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hi

I'll add to your rep, I remember what it was like to be new!

Rock on!!
-Lunar <3
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

welcome to WI pretty worm!!
just a heads up 4 next time: you cant ask for reputation (it is against the forum rules)
u have a lot of webbies!!!
check out FAQ and Rules. have fun creating ur own profile!!
pm me if u have any questions!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Hello and Welcome!! The best advice that I could give you is that you read the FAQ (above under the daisy). Most of your questions will be answered there. But, if you can't find it or have a different question feel free to ask. The people here are awesome and quick to help. Enjoy you time here!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
luv14webkinz

welcome to WI! i would love to add to your rep, but it is against the rules, unless you really desirve it. if you have any quuestins ask people who are around you! i am sure anyone will be glad to help!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #6
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm a liitle new too. this is a great site with tons of Webkinz info. I've learnes alot in a short time. and each time I've asked for help, everyone has been generous with their replies.
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 06:59 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

LET ME EXTEND A HEARTY HELLO AND A VERY WARM WELCOME!!!!!

we are so happy that you have decided to join us and our wonderful webbie family. we know you will love it here just like the rest of us.
is like a home away from home and you will find a friend around every corner waiting to say hi.

to get started check out the faqs under the daisy on the banner. there you will find all of the site information and the rules and regulations.

if you ever have any questions or are in need of a little help, don't ever feel afraid to ask anyone here--we will always step up and lend a hand. helping out is something we love to do.

i know that it can be overwhelming at first on a webiste that has as many seasoned and new members as wi does, so my best advice to new members is, when you feel comfortable, find a few threads that interest you and start to post away. this way it makes it easier to meet you and make friends.

get out and have a good time and have fun on the site.
hope to see you in the forums a lot and that you make many friends.
again welcome and have a WONDERKINZFUL day

if you want to drop by my profile page and leave a message to say hi..... feel free!!!
also click on the link in my signature to visit my house
miss spots is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #8
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Hi there! I hope you find everyone here as nice and friendly as can be, I know I can. Have fun but please check out the FAQs and the Rules below the flower and the bee written in green. If you need help with anything related to Webkinz or Webkinz Insider just let me know and I will help you at my very best! Have a great time here on Webkinz Insider (WI for short)!

Pounder
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
gorrila12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i'm gorrila12345 i'm new to wi.
bye
Old 07-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Welcome! I've been here awhile now, and I love all the Webkinz info I find. Whenever you ask a question in the forum, lots of people are here to help. I love it...I hope you love it, too!
Closed