Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
Gifted
1HaileyBug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default HELP retired brown horse, hole!

Hi All,
I am new here as of today, we just found this site and it seems to be a great resource site!
I have a retired brown horse that we bought back in May, its hoof almost fell off! A week after we got it. I emailed the email they have on webkinz and received nothing back not even an acknowledgement! I tried to call the number and it says no messages kept? but give them a code to get through? I didnt get any email back with a code or nothing at all!

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? What is the email addy I am supposed to be sending to? or phone number?
I went to the store and obviously they advised that they would either trade it for another (minus code) or we could wait for it to come back out (which it is retired now, so it isn't happening)! My daughter will not give it up and it has since been sewed back together, BUT it is the mere point of the matter. I would love to get in touch with CS!!

Sorry if this is really long or an unstructured thread, but this is my first post on here so please bear with me
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP retired brown horse, hole!

The email is support@webkinz.com, and I know what you mean. I have a huge hole in the side of my Lil Unicorns head.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
Pupspawz

I have a hole in my clydesdale but I rather not say where it is..
Old 07-23-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

I would go to the store and ask for the Ganz rep's name and number. Then contact them and tell them the problem.
Susan
Old 07-23-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

They aren't made the best... I think almost all the horses have problems, and alot of my other pets have too.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #6
Gifted
1HaileyBug is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried they :suggested: that they don't have their number!! It is a hallmark store if that matters?

Like I suggested they are willing to take it back their is just no way of exchanging for the same one right now or ever as it seems! Just stinks to have a defective one and have nothing done about it
Old 07-23-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

A store rep told me they, the stuffed animals, have a 1 year warrenty. I do not know if it is true. But, I would for sure be bugging the Hallmark to get that reps name and number to get in touch with them.
I hope that helps
Susan
Old 07-23-2007, 01:23 PM   #8
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

My Unicorn's tush tag is falling out, and near my horses eyes, there's this plastic-bag-like material poking out.

Contact Ganz, and try to sew it up.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #9
Gifted

kinzluvr2614 is an unknown quantity at this point

an eyebrow came off of my poodle but my mom fixed it. i feel 4 u!
Old 07-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #10
lynnaea
Banned
Dog_Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz horse never had a hole and I have had it for 2 years. But my webkinz cow had a whole in the insidde of his hoof, but I sowd it up and it never came undun agen.
Closed