Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
twirliechick
Gift Guru
twirliechick is on a distinguished road

Default Help with pink poodle addiction

I bought a pink poodle tonight at the store for my niece's birthday. Her birthday is still 2 months away but the store is getting ready to raise their prices.

My kids love their webkinz and they have several. One night I sat down to help my daughter win some cash to buy a swimming pool and now I'm addicted to cash cow.

Well now my problem is that I want to play this pink poodle sooooo bad. I want to take off the code and enter it and have my own webkinz. I feel so stupid. I keep telling myself it's for my niece and then I tell myself I can buy her another one later.

I don't know what to do!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
popcorngirl421
Webkinz :)

popcorn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help with pink poodle addiction

many of us "aged" kids have our own accounts with more than one pet so I say go for it and have fun
Old 06-28-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
proxy1
Gifted

pinkypie is an unknown quantity at this point

If her birthday is two months away.....I say DO IT!!! Set up yourself an account and name that Webkinz!!! You have 2 whole months to buy your niece another gift.

Don't feel stupid, after my daughter got a pink poodle, I got one for my self. Me and Curls are very happy. I think she wanted me to buy her and adopt her. At least that's what I tell myself!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
twirliechick
Gift Guru

Well I'm glad to see I'm not alone but my husband is making fun of me for wanting to play with a kids toy. I have to live with him!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #5
twirliechick
Gift Guru

What do you all do with the stuffed animal though? I could give it to one of my daughters but then she will ask where the code is. And I don't want her blabbing to my friends that I play with a kids toy in my spare time. LOL!

(I'm already thinking about naming her Linnea or Carnation because she's pink. Oh boy!)
Old 06-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

Do it! Don't even feel guilty! You can get her another one!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #7
Cherry003

Well, hide it! Put it some where shell never look and if she asks where it is tell he you returned it because you thought of a new gift to get your niece!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #8
popcorngirl421
Webkinz :)

popcorn is on a distinguished road

You sound like me at first I was like I do not want any one knowing I am enjoying webkinz and discovered my friend playign she tried to scamper off line but she was busted LOL!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #9
redwallpaper1
Gift Guru

redwallpaper will become famous soon enough

ADOPT THE POODLE! You know you want to My husband made fun of me too...Now he has an elephant. Don't worry you have two months to get another one for your niece. When you get her another one you can probably get a few more for yourself...and maybe one for your husband because by that time he will want one too. Let us know if you adopt it....name, exclusive item, room theme...ect...
Old 06-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #10
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

the power to resist the pink poodle is unbearable! go for it girl!! just remember to buy another pink poodle for your niece! i bet she wants it too!
Closed