Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 11:27 AM   #11
Gifted
Farmer C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help!!! Everyone Come Here!

Some of these ideas are good. I don't want to be mean, but i can't use my friends mom because she is really snotty and mean. I can't walk. I can't cook, and i need to get there fast. i think i kinda like the begging one so far because i can do it fast. But i am changing it a bit. I am just going to sit on the couch next to er bed. She is watching T.V. I'll just start talking to her about how cute and fun the toy is until finally, she wants to watch her show so she lets me go!!!! (Continue to post, because i don't know if this works) but brb.
-
I can't walk or ride a bike. I am twelve years old and live in a new subdivision right off a HUGE street. And i'm not POSITIVE on the way. And my dad is Mr.Safety, and he is here (He can't take me because he is leaving for work) but my mom sides with him. They barely let me go on the "Busy" street in our sub. You know, the one that has 3 cars every 8 minutes? The ones that go at like, 5 miles per hour?

Last edited by Farmer C.; 07-11-2007 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #12
starie23

i just say:
mom please this is a very rare pet and i may never see it in a store again then i have 2 buy it off the internet and you dont want 2 get your credit card stolen
Old 07-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #13
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

i say "mom (or dad) do you love me?? (they always say yes) then you say "then will you please do me a tinsy winsy favor? (they say what) then you talk really fast "we there is this new webkinz i really really want and i will pay for it myself and i only need one more to get my (how ever many you have plus one) and i would really appreciate it and i will do whatever you need done like take out the trash or do dishes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #14
whispyskies
Gifted

pandasrule is on a distinguished road

dont beg you might get grounded , also i would not recommend refuseing to never clean your room again........just say youll pay for it and that youll promise to never ask again!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #15
katgurly9
Gifted

Katgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant future

Here is good advice:
Dont ask your parents when they are busy.
If they are just sitting on the couch watching TV or something just ask if you can get a new Webkinz or something.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #16
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

try to bargain, with chores and cleaning your room and anything else your parents may nag you to do all the time.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #17
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask your mom sweetly and say, Mom, next time YOU need to go get the brand new dress at (insert store name here), i will go with you with no complaint. i will do my chores without being told, and i will bring you breakfast in bed everyday this week. I will pay for it myself. PLEASE!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #18
megabites6
Webkinz :)
megabites6 is on a distinguished road

tell her you will pay for it or tell her she should get you something for like a good report card or something or just for cleaning your room or the whole house
Old 07-11-2007, 02:21 PM   #19
alexism855
Banned
Lady_Gloomy is on a distinguished road

Say, "Mom, since I got such good marks on my report card, can I get a webkinz?" Worked with my mom. LOL!
Old 07-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #20
BANDGEEK888 T888
Gifted

Julie&Livi is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have a grandma that lives near by you could ask her if she could go get it for you!!! Grandma's usally do this stuff for you!!! If you don't well i'm out of ideas!!! Good Luck!!!
Closed