Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 08:20 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: Grey wolf is gone!!!

I olny wanted it if it came with a stuffed animal, But It's GONE? Whats up with that?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 AM   #42

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

i dint really wan tone
Old 07-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #43
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is a name known to allxgoodtimes1994x is a name known to allxgoodtimes1994x is a name known to all

aww;; that stinks
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #44
ladyfire1107

ladyfire1107 has disabled reputation

I'm with everyone else here: that stinks!! I was waiting for today to get two cause my check would be in. Definately will keep back money for next week
ladyfire1107 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #45
Proud to be a

Breezmom is on a distinguished road

I just looked in my cart, and it's still there from when it was'nt supposed to be available a few weeks ago. It has the 12.50 price on it though, not the $9. Now...to buy, or not to buy...
Old 07-24-2008, 10:34 AM   #46
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Wow! I wasn't going to get one, but that stinks. =[
Sorry to the people that wanted one!!!

~Puppies
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:36 AM   #47
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I think $12.50 is way too expensive for a pet with no plush, so it doesn't matter to me. I mean, I love webkinz, but there's a limit on how much I'm gonna spend.

Last edited by puppydawggirl6; 07-24-2008 at 10:39 AM..
Old 07-24-2008, 10:38 AM   #48

Lettykinz challenges the impossibleLettykinz challenges the impossible
Lettykinz challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by SqueezeBoxx
Somene over at Webkinz figured out that it is much easier for wives to hide the fact that we are spending all of our money when we don't have to keep stashing stuffed animals under couch cushions. Thank God I have my kids for cover!

I'm tired of spending my money! SOMEONE STOP ME!

SQUEEZE
I'm in the same boat - I need a 12-step program for WW!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #49
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SqueezeBoxx
Somene over at Webkinz figured out that it is much easier for wives to hide the fact that we are spending all of our money when we don't have to keep stashing stuffed animals under couch cushions. Thank God I have my kids for cover!

I'm tired of spending my money! SOMEONE STOP ME!

SQUEEZE
Yeah, I have my children as cover for all I spend on Webkinz. My sister doesn't have children but her husband loves her new Webkinz hobby because her old hobby was looking over their finances and noticing his spending all the time.

I love the idea on online only pets, but I didn't buy the Grey Wolf. I probably will eventually if it comes back.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #50

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

That is such a bummer! The kids really wanted to get the grey wolf. I wish they would have given us a heads up!
Closed