Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
bofan1994
Gifted
bofan1994 is on a distinguished road

Default Got more webkinz, but empty rooms!!! need help ideas...

I got more webkinz and too many rooms!! i had to put 9 pets in one bedroom to sleep, so that they all can be together. how do you get rid of the extra rooms?? if not give me ideas what to do with the rooms some are sooo small!!! kitchen, bathroom are the smallest room. 8 empty rooms!!! I adopted 3 more pets!! spotted frog named Benji, pig named MrHogg, Monkey name is Rosco....that's 9 pets!!!
here is w hat i have so far...
Rabbit-bunny (real name Jesse) forgot to use the name.
dalmation= dukeboy (real name B0duke) LOL.
Choc. lab- lukeduke
Pink Poodle- daisyduke
Unicorn- snowflake (could have put lulu)
pegasus-pinky
spotted frog- benji ( real name is ******) ms birdy wont let me!!!
Monkey- Rosco
Pig- Mr Hogg
Rooms i have right now...
2 empty rooms from pg and monkey next to outside below outside is small room used to be the girls room but moved them below that to the big bedroom with everybody... other side of outside yard is the lobby empty below the lobby is the small kitchen.. next to the lobby is the big room which used to be the boys only room but now its empty.. above that was benji when he moved in but now its empty... above that is the small empty room was someone who moved in.. next to that is another small room which was the bathroom. above that is the empty room from someone who moved in, below the bathroom is the game room.. next to the game room is another small empty room.. and below that is back outside. gosh i got too many empty rooms!!!! not sure what to do . maybe i can give each of the pet their get away room to be alone?? any ideas..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

Default Re: Got more webkinz, but empty rooms!!! need help ideas...

That's confusing..... Make a garage with that theme or a spa with a hot tub. A bowling room with the b-alley. Make a garden. A greenhouse. Anythign! A playroom.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Cafes are always nice.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond reputeLizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you have all your pets in one room? I would make several bedrooms with different themes.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #5
cacaoxlacte

Me too. You can make a bathroom, even a kitchen!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #6
creampuff8
Webkinz :)

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

Try making a Diner Room theme-I love the one I made!
Closed