Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #11
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Gift shop online

You might want to check w/ the Better Business Bureau before you order from somewhere new...

I feel comforatble w/ ordering from ebay because of the buyer's protection..

I hope everything works out good for you..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #12
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

Did you pay with PayPal? If so you can always file a dispute if you do not end up hearing from them. Disputes usually get them moving as they can lose their ability to accept PayPal payments after so many. Maybe they have not been selling on the Internet for very long and are just overwhelmed by the amount of traffic they are getting by selling WK. Good luck!

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
Rugby is on a distinguished road

how was their feedback on the website. But agree they should at least email you back.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
Mekare
Mekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond reputeMekare has a reputation beyond repute

If you paid with a credit card you can call the credit card company and have them investigate the matter with the company. They will get your money back to you if you were scammed. American Express did that for me when I bought a dog collar from a company that would not answer emails or phone calls UNTIL American Express contacted them.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
koalababy13
Gift Guru

koalababy13 is on a distinguished road

I promised to update on this so here it is.

Its been 17 days and I still haven't heard a word from this seller. I filed with paypal to see if they can get her to ship them but she hasn't replied to them either. I have sent another email asking if she doesn't have the dragons to please substitute other webkinz so at least we won't totally lose the $50. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything. It's sad though because my daughter waits for the mailman every day to see if she has her dragon. Then she's disappointed when it doesn't come. If I can get a refund I'll buy one on ebay for her. I always swore I wouldn't pay alot but I feel bad that she's been waiting so long for this package.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #16
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

silly me not looking at dates..

if I was closer or knew last week I would have tried to stop there when I was up that way to check it out for you. But its a while away now. Sorry.

Last edited by dolybye; 07-20-2008 at 07:41 PM..
Old 07-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

Interesting, I went on their web site, and unless you brought all the dragons they have, they don't even list them. Please let us know how this turns out. If it is any consolation, I once ordered an item and it took over a month to get to me, even though it was mailed from a nearby state and in a Priority envelope; those are supposed to take just 3-4 days!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

The store looks okay... but i have no idea, I usually don't buy online.
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #19
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

that must b sooo frustrating!!!!!! btw, what does the :easter: in your avvie have on its head? is it the rockin' mohawk?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by koalababy13
I promised to update on this so here it is.

Its been 17 days and I still haven't heard a word from this seller. I filed with paypal to see if they can get her to ship them but she hasn't replied to them either. I have sent another email asking if she doesn't have the dragons to please substitute other webkinz so at least we won't totally lose the $50. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything. It's sad though because my daughter waits for the mailman every day to see if she has her dragon. Then she's disappointed when it doesn't come. If I can get a refund I'll buy one on ebay for her. I always swore I wouldn't pay alot but I feel bad that she's been waiting so long for this package.
Hmmm....This doesn't sound too good, koalababy----17 days isn't a huge amount of time to wait for an order, but the fact that your phone calls and e-mails have not been answered seems very suspicious.

If it were me, I would go through the necessary steps to get my money back via pay pal, and try to find a dragon on e-bay.

good luck, and keep us posted.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 07-20-2008 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: missing word
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sad