Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2016, 12:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Disney1123 has a brilliant futureDisney1123 has a brilliant futureDisney1123 has a brilliant futureDisney1123 has a brilliant futureDisney1123 has a brilliant future

Default Favorite Webkinz Pet

What are some of your favorite webkinz pets! Plush, virtual or even just virtual estore- let me know! I only came back this fall and already grabbed 30 pets- mostly estore, some plush and some estore promo pets! I would like to see the popular favorites!
Disney1123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2016, 10:01 AM   #2
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: Favorite Webkinz Pet

I'm not familiar with a lot of the newer pets, but the upbeat chic giraffe is adorable! I also really like the lamb, sheep,fox and Springer spaniel
Old 02-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

One of my favorites has always been the Magical Retriever, not entirely sure why but it always has been
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-08-2016, 12:09 AM   #4

Didelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guide

Obviously, the Opossum is my favorite <3
Didelphis is offline Female
Old 02-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #5
Gifted

gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity
gottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacitygottaluvjoe has reached maximum rep capacity

The love puppy has always been my favorite!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 02-08-2016, 08:43 AM   #6
ryan ross stan

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

I think that I'd have to say my favorite Webkinz is the 10 Year Magic W Pup. It is SO CUTE, and I love what it symbolizes- 10 years of the best computer game EVER!
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 02-09-2016, 06:50 AM   #7

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

I love all animals but when it comes to Webbies...my absolute favorite pet so far is the Sparkling Pegasus. They made it SO gorgeous.
Sadly, I'm no good at contests so I had no chance that way.
I'd love to buy one but I wasn't able to check out quickly enough the day of the Estore sale for it, and it's nowhere else to be found, so it's now guaranteed that I'll never get one. ),:

My second and third favorites are probably the Sig. Bengal Tigers ... I absolutely love the regular Tuxedo Cat which looks EXACTLY like my real kitty, I love the:
different Unicorns
Sig. Siberian Husky
Sig. King Charles Spaniel
Sig. Bengal Cat
Sig. Ocelot
Sig. & regular Snow Leopard
Spotted Leopard & regular Leopard
Sig. & regular Fox
the different Pegasi
American Albino
Love Puppy and Kitten
Peace Out Puppy...
They made the Skunk with such a cute face that I can't resist that one!
The Grizzly is adorable...
Marshmallow Bunny
Cotton Candy Bunny
Musical Dalmatian
Pretty Peacock
Ice Fawn
regular and Ice Swan
Snow Fawn
Floral Fawns
Pixie Fox
Charcoal Cat
Black Stallion
Starry Stallion
Buttons Bear
Irish Setter
Sun Bear
Twilight & Stormy Dragons
Purple and Fantail Goldfish
Betta Fish
Holstein Cow
Winged Tiger
Chillin' Sea Lion
Cloud Sheep
Lil Springtime Chicks
Mallard
Iceberg Bear
Patchwork Leopard
Peppermint Panda
Rainbow Rascal
Sweetheart Fox
Tinker Cat
Virgo Horse
White Cosmic and Blue Moon Bears
The Dragonflies & Ladybug
Winter Solstice Stag
Spring Songbird
Silk Sparrow

... Oh forget it. There are just TOO many to name!
Old 02-10-2016, 12:22 PM   #8
Happy Day of

PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success
PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success

I like neutral colored and realistic pets, mainly because they look good in any clothes. I love my teacup yorkie, and I'm getting a morkie soon.
PolymerGirl is offline Female
Old 02-11-2016, 08:02 AM   #9
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is an unparalleled talent
Honeybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talent

So many to choose from, it's really hard to limit my favorites. I love the Border Collie, and ALL the dragons.

My favorites have changed over the years, and right this minute if I had to pick just one, it would be the blue Winged Tiger. But I guess my newest Webkinz is always my favorite
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 02-13-2016, 02:20 AM   #10
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 

My absolute favorite is the sparkling Pegasus. I was really blessed to get one during the few minutes they were for sale in the estore.

I love all of the other Pegasus pets, too but not as much as the Sparkling. I have all of the Pegasus pets. My second favorite would be the Brilliant Pegasus and third the Golden Pegasus. I, also, love my Carousel Horses, both white and black.

The gingerbread puppy and the Scottish Fold Cat are also favorites.

I love all the white pets because anything you put on them looks so good because the clothing's colors can really pop on a white pet.

I think the porcupine is really cute. He just looks so adorable with his white spikey hair sticking up on his head.

And can't forget the love puppy. I remember getting 3 of them. One for me and one for my granddaughters who were playing at the time. They made a great Valentine gift as they were not easy to come by.

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed