Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Supergirl's Dad is on a distinguished road

Default Early Adoptions???

I'm confused. How can a WI member already have adopted a manatee and a goldfish? I thought those were not going to available until August? ???

Any clarification would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Early Adoptions???

It always happens....There's always someone that finds the newest pets very early. It's not unusual.
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

ya GANZ just shipped some early, probably to a very populated city or something
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #4

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by Supergirl's Dad
I'm confused. How can a WI member already have adopted a manatee and a goldfish? I thought those were not going to available until August? ???

Any clarification would be appreciated.
Sometimes some stores get them in early and put them on the shelves before the release date.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
MonkeyFaceMerkel

MonkeyFace is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz normally releases the new Webkinz in the month before their release date. Some parts of the Country may have them while others don't. I have not been able to locate them where I live yet. Good luck in finding the new Webkinz!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Ganz released them Yesterday, on WW. Not the Fish and Manatee though, which i thought was odd.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
Supergirl's Dad is on a distinguished road

Thanks all for the helpful explanations.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #8
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Yep somehow ganz always ends up sending the toys out early
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #9
Edward Cullen is a

xolyssax67 has a spectacular aura aboutxolyssax67 has a spectacular aura about

I was wondering the same thing!! Thanks for asking....... lol. I hope they get them soon because i really want the deer and manatee!!

---------- xolyssax67 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Ohh and welcome to Wi!!! This is soo much fun your gonna love it!! To find out all you need to know just visit the FAQ highlighted in greeen at top of the screen ( Hey that ryhmed lol!! )

Last edited by xolyssax67; 07-24-2008 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xolyssax67 is offline Female
Closed