Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

littlepoodle is a creator of wonder
littlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonderlittlepoodle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Does anyone else feel weird calling stores and asking if they sell Webkinz? Or buying Webkinz in stores as an adult?

Not me... I am not embarrassed, the games and activities are designed to keep the young and the old sharp.. Why be embarrassed if you like it , noone really cares anyway.. You have one life and its short enough so get those Webbies and have some fun!!!! I feel happy to see those little Webkinz smiling faces when you do something for them.. Face it kids now a days just do not know how to have fun, us seniors will show them a thing or two.... LOL I am 72 and have two accounts and I LOVE WEBKINZ!!!
littlepoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great
stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great

Default Re: Does anyone else feel weird calling stores and asking if they sell Webkinz? Or buying Webkinz in stores as an adult?

Good for you little poodle; it is sooo much fun.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:49 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I don't know of any stores, in my area, that still sell Webkinz. I have bought them on line in the past but I don't know if I will make any further purchases. WW has changed so much over time that I barely spend time there.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 04-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #24
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

Not at all. I have bought tons of webkinz in the dollar general store (when they stock them) and usually get into a funny conversation with the cashier
Old 04-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #25

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

Just go ahead and buy them, they are a really good offer and would be disappointed if they have to stay on the shelf for any longer. I live in Europe and I can only order them online, and they are really expensive, so I would be glad if I were in your position. I mostly buy the virtual pets (Ganz does not deliver plushies to Europe), but I would not be embarrassed at all if I bought the plush ones.
Imagine what other adults buy, without being ashamed of it

rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2017, 08:28 PM   #26

RosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Cool Re: Does anyone else feel weird calling stores and asking if they sell Webkinz? Or buying Webkinz in stores as an adult?

Me, I love buying Webbies. My problem is finding places that sell them. None of the Dollar Tree stores carry them, though they used to carry the cards, but not any more. None of the other dollar stores carry them. The only place I was able to find them was a Five-Below, but I just found out today that they are going to be getting rid of them . I don't really like to buy things on-line but I guess if I really want them it's my last resort. But I say Don't be ashamed of who you are. Webbies Rule!
RosyKitten12 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2017, 03:19 AM   #27
JoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulous
JoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulousJoyfulLark has accomplished something fantabulous

I've done it before and it's not weird, it's perfectly normal. I called specifically asking if they carried certain ones at stores that used to sell them like Hallmark. Sometimes they're more likely to say they used to carry Webkinz and that they were bigger a few years back, but they didn't have them anymore except for the keychain or small Kinz. It's no weirder than calling any store asking if they carry any particular item.

It's still difficult to find them, but sometimes I'll have a friend who tells me she saw several types at a CVS or maybe some other retail store, so then I may go there.
JoyfulLark is offline Female
Old 04-26-2017, 09:45 PM   #28
srcpoodle
Lil Kinz

BasicPiper is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had a webkinz account for 10 years....omg, a decade... I feel so old, but recently, my friends and I have gotten back into it together. I avoid the awkwardness by buying new webkinz online or just ignoring weird looks when I buy them in person. Easier said than done, I know, but it works for me.
BasicPiper is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be you!