Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 09:17 PM   #21

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Do You Have The New Exclusives?

The venus fly traps are always cool. I used to think the ice cream trees where until I got stuck with so many. I agree with Uppies, the best thing to do is become gifted and get rid of stuff you don't want. The only problem is you also find out you want stuff you didn't even know existed! Hehehe It's all part of the fun though.

TikiMama the vortex is a storage unit. You walk your pet up to it and a box appears where you can drag and drop items from your bar (clothes, etc) into it. Not to mention it just plain looks cool
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #22
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

With my two most recent adoptions after the New Exclusives came out I have recieved the 4 Wheel ATV and the Vortext Storage Unit.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #23
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

So Far, I got the ATV Four Wheeler, Twister in a Pot, Ribbons and bows tree, Grandfather clock and the new blue lava lamp. However, that is all between 10 more adoptions since the new exclusives came out, most of the other ones were those gold coins. GURRR! I think they are being really sparingly with the new exclusives.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
Toulousse3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've adopted four or five new pets since they came out with the new exclusives and I haven't gotten any of them!!!!!!!! All the old stuff and gold coins
Old 07-07-2007, 08:01 AM   #25
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Well, My dd just opened a pack of trading cards, and got a free frog pet, and then it also had two codes on another card.. for her pet gift, she got a cool red plane, and a lilypad waterbed (and some food), and for her card codes, she got kcash, and the trading card bed.. Which we really don't need.. but i guess i will hold onto it for now.. She still has one more code card (with two codes on it) to enter.. how come in MY 3 packs of cards, all i got was ONE code on my cards!!! LOL she is so lucky!
Old 07-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #26
Webkinz :)
my5friends is an unknown quantity at this point

so far i have only the blue lava lamp but its pretty cool
Old 07-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

I adopted 5 of my pets and got 2 Disco balls, 1 vortex, 1 Tornado in a pot (traded it), 1 ATV, and 1 Blue lava lamp! So, I think I'm doing alright!! I still have 6 more pets to adopt. I adopted my Lion (Mufasa) today and only got a gold coin, and a Elephant fountain, which I have 3 of them already! But I'm very happy with the result's! I really want the Desert window for my Egyptian room!!
Old 07-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #28
carlythemonkey1

No, i wish I did!
Old 07-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #29
lavalover22

lol I just got the chocolate lab(browny)and my wonderful gift was a mo ped.....this is now 5 i got with pets.
I did happe to get a card pack with a green frog and I got a rainbow table with it.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #30
carlythemonkey1

I'm getting a chocolate lab today I think! Soo excited!
Closed