Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2016, 01:28 PM   #3691
ElfeofMoon
Webkinz :)
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

Default Re: DISCUSSION - People with Special Needs and Webkinz

We're actually very well served with shops, theres two supermarkets within like, 3minutes of our block, and two shopping centers easily reachable with a bus network that has a stop right outside our door - we're technically a suburb too, I think, to the capital of our area.

But living in Austria means that doesn't... mean much. For example, it's completely 100% impossible to buy webkinz in stores here. (Webkinz is available in german, but I have no clue if they're available in germany. They're not here.)
ElfeofMoon is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2016, 11:09 AM   #3692
Lil Kinz
poganh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I say they should make a simple game like maybe one where you could have like a free inter-actable coloring book
poganh1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 05:23 PM   #3693
ElfeofMoon
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

There is actually a coloringbook in the W-Shop, but thats more like a color fill tool, doesn't give any cash, and also the color selection is terribly garish and unsuitable - it is rare that you can paint a picture to look even REMOTELY like the webkinz character it is supposed to resemble
ElfeofMoon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:40 AM   #3694
ebkinz <3

laffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledge

this is such a lovely thread filled with good ideas. i do not know personally anybody with special needs but i feel happy that there are so many people watching out for them. webkinz is such a positive site i feel it would benefit anybody with special needs. it also serves as a great stress relief for people with things like anxiety
laffysaffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:10 PM   #3695

loganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonderloganelizabeth1 wows us all with wonder

I'm so glad i found this thread. My sister is 7 and has Down syndrome, she loves playing games on her ipad (like littlest pet shop) and i recently introduced her to WW. She's pretty darn independent and wants to do so much on the site. She loves playing in the rooms and doing the dailies. I wish there was more that was available for her to do on the site. I'll probably show her some of the games in the tournament arena (like webkinz supermodelz or the bathtub battleship game).
loganelizabeth1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:33 PM   #3696
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

I've decided to post on this thread again because a few months ago, I saw my one of my favorite teacher's autistic son carrying around a Webkinz (I see her family at church events, it's not weird!). Having spent significant time with this amazing kid, I know how he acts when he's frustrated and can't figure something out, he's a smart kid like most kids like him are, but there are certain things that can push him off the edge very easily.

I don't even know if he plays Webkinz, or if he just found a plush and likes it, but if he does play Webkinz, I hope it's an enjoyable experience than a frustrating one, because he is already stressed out by so many things
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #3697

Halls is a name known to allHalls is a name known to allHalls is a name known to all

This is very sweet! I hope this helps children / adults with Special Needs
Halls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all children are special!, autism is a gift, autism is normal, coolio101 waz here!!!, eclipsestrike, electrabuzz1 rocks!, gillian's sis has autism, good topic, great info!-hayley, great thread!, great thread! penny lane, hollister:]was here, kay's favorites tag, loveourkids!, n.i.c.k. j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3, pppoker face, s.m.o.p.h.i.e, special needs&webkinz, support differences, thank you buzz ♥, usernames!, webkinz4specialneeds, yo-yo-yoshi, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf, ♥autism is special♥