Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #11
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 is a genius through and through
blessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and throughblessedx5 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Did all winners from WI's 6 year anniversary..get their PRIZES....

I think the prize money was already received and so although not out of WI's pocket at first, it is in their court now. Remember though that there was a very long period recently where nothing was updated, Justin (and many others) did not even get on WI. So obviously any communication and prizes were not received/delivered during that time.
It is very possible Justin is still playing catch up.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I know Justin was on the other day..but when I tried to send a PM...his box was full...I assume he hasn't read or deleted them
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 AM   #13
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!pollywog is not just visiting!

I was one of the winners of the 100,000 eStore points and unfortunately have not received my prize. I had a few PM communications with Justin right after the contest and let him know what I wanted from the eStore because there were apparently some technical reasons that prevented the points from being deposited directly into my eStore account. Justin was going to buy what I wanted and then send me the codes. Then he disappeared completely. No explanation.

I know I am not the only one to not get my codes/prize. It is very disappointing because it was such a wonderful surprise to win. I would have been happier to not have even entered the contest and then experience such a disappointment, followed by zero response from Justin.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

aww Pollywog...that is so sad....I wonder why Justin didn't respond back...he has been on in the last few weeks....terrible way to run a website.....especially with how much he brings in with WI subscriptions too...
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

From what I think I've heard, the Home Page of this site is a different log-in than the Forum itself, for Justin. Justin seems to have logged into the front page to update the list of codes for the week, but he hasn't logged into the forum since mid September. :/ I wonder if we could put messages on that home page for him, since that's the only thing he seems to see??
I also remember a time when one of the admin (Justin said it was COWS) actually was able to get ahold of Justin, by a call or something like that. Maybe she (or an admin that can do that) could let him know that his site really needs his help. That's ridiculous that so many people haven't received what they've won, with no apology or explanation. Most people here can be very understanding and patient, IF there is some kind of communication. Justin really needs to just say something about this. I'm sure people would be very appreciative with just any word from him.

Last edited by Desty; 10-22-2013 at 09:28 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is a wise owlrobertcleveland is a wise owlrobertcleveland is a wise owlrobertcleveland is a wise owl
robertcleveland is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
I was one of the winners of the 100,000 eStore points and unfortunately have not received my prize. I had a few PM communications with Justin right after the contest and let him know what I wanted from the eStore because there were apparently some technical reasons that prevented the points from being deposited directly into my eStore account. Justin was going to buy what I wanted and then send me the codes. Then he disappeared completely. No explanation.

I know I am not the only one to not get my codes/prize. It is very disappointing because it was such a wonderful surprise to win. I would have been happier to not have even entered the contest and then experience such a disappointment, followed by zero response from Justin.
I won the same prize ,and received a PM from Justin, I know Justin has been busy with some other things, and I'm waiting patiently, I threw a monkey wrench into things asking if I could give half of the points back to share with the rest of WI, ( I don't spend much time with Webkinz lately )so I thought others might like if I shared,Bob.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 10-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #17
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I knew there was a delay at first but had no idea people were still waiting on these prizes. Glitches and delays I can understand completely but to just ignore the winners, that's not ok. It only takes a minute to send an email or a PM, no one is so insanely busy all this time that they couldn't let the winners know what was going on. If you have time to log in and update front pages you have time to send an note. If you have time to eat you have time to send a note. In other words there's no reason not to send a note short of a major illness or life event which doesn't seem to be the case.

Can't say I've ever been this disappointed in a website before. I expected far more from WI.

At this point, knowing the lower priced prizes (at least one of them) was awarded, I have to assume the money was spent on other things and it's simply not there to award. Can't think of any other explanation for the delay and lack of response.

Last edited by poobears; 10-22-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Old 10-22-2013, 12:36 PM   #18
uv Deluxies
Gifted

It is wrong for winners to be ignored..there is NO EXCUSE..other sites hold contests...and YES members receive their prizes with in 24hrs.....

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I won the same prize ,and received a PM from Justin, I know Justin has been busy with some other things, and I'm waiting patiently, I threw a monkey wrench into things asking if I could give half of the points back to share with the rest of WI, ( I don't spend much time with Webkinz lately )so I thought others might like if I shared,Bob.
that is a LONG time to be patient
lemony is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #19

beth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed up
beth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed upbeth1775 has been beamed up

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I am sorry you should not have to wait how many months for your prize? and why would you want to donate your points to wi when you have had to wait forever for the points to be given to you? I think you should get interest on the points you won and spend them on what you want. I am not sure of any glitch sending estore points. they could of been sent right to your ww account. I think it is really unfair of someone to expect you to spend 100,000 points at one time. this site has really gone down hill in the last year or so. this is my first post here in at least a month (not that anyone cares). I used to check the front page to see what the new pets are for that month, now I look to see if they have been changed at all.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #20

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Holy cow!!! People haven't gotten their prize after 6 months?????? That is just wrong!!!!!
There is NO EXCUSE for that. This is Justin's site, which makes it his responsibility. WI is part of his real life, just like his other job and his family. If he has no time for it anymore, he should get rid of it.
The pets on the first page are months behind, the banner is always two seasons behind. (I know how long it takes to make a banner, it's hours, not months!) It's sad really how wi has gotten lately.
I hope you all get your prizes one of these years!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
busy playing minecraft, justin??, shellbellgotsatag!, st. bernard <3, wi the ghost town