Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 09:21 AM   #11
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Default Re: code shop - how many tomorrows ...

I hope it's up sometime today. You can never tell with WW, sometimes it's quick, and on those rare brutal occasions they make us wait for days
bigkid39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #12
Yuir03
Gifted

dogsbaby is on a distinguished road

Im glad i used that 5,000 kincash code when i did. But i got even more cards yesterday and i come home to find webkinz down and the code shop down too. Hopefully 'tomorrow' just means later today and hopefully they'll open it.

But something interesting, Ganz has all right to close down webkinz.com at any given time. At least that what it says on the back of my webkinz tag. So they do have all rights to close down webkinz, be it for a day or for ever.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:29 AM   #13
PINKbyVS
Gift Guru

PiNKbYvS is a jewel in the roughPiNKbYvS is a jewel in the rough

same thing for me!!
Old 06-22-2007, 09:47 AM   #14
Yuir03
Gifted

dogsbaby is on a distinguished road

Hopefully they just forgot to update the site today...
I hope they fix it fast, i need some kincash from those codes.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #15
subzero87
Gift Guru

subzero87 is on a distinguished road

i know its so annoying when you have 3 codes to put in and the shop doesnt work
Old 06-22-2007, 10:00 AM   #16
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
N! But, no, I got the "oops" message telling me it was down for minor repairs and it would be back up tomorrow. Well, today is tomorrow and I still get the same message. So now I have to wonder, how many tomorrows will get me to today?
As long as "Tomorrow" is always a Friday or Saturday it can't be too bad. I must take deep breaths when WW is doing repairs. It can only get better.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #17
leigh44
Gifted
SpottyDodgerPrincess is on a distinguished road

I have 13 feature code cards, most with multiple codes! I really hope it's back up later today. I'm just glad I was able to adopt my new pets last night. Oh, and the way I look at getting all those groceries- less food you'll need to buy in the W shop. Your pets need to eat right? How about winning "a complete outfit" multiple times! It stinks, and most of the time the clothes aren't that cute. I think I have over 5 complete outfits! I like winning the coupns though- those help a lot!
Old 06-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #18
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I know it is disappointing, but look on the bright side. You have the codes. As soon as it opens, you can get more groceries. Lol. Just kidding, hopefully some wonderful prizes. We are still looking for the trading cards. I have found many stores that have the webkinz, but they are all out of trading cards.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-22-2007, 10:06 AM   #19
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I am right there with you, I have them sitting here waiting to be entered
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 06-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #20
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
I know it is disappointing, but look on the bright side. You have the codes. As soon as it opens, you can get more groceries. Lol. Just kidding, hopefully some wonderful prizes. We are still looking for the trading cards. I have found many stores that have the webkinz, but they are all out of trading cards.
lol. that was funny Of course, I won't be laughing if it is groceries. I've loaded down my dock with free food, cuz I have no room left in my many fridges. lol And I'm very careful what I feed my pets, if i give them sweets then hunger and happiness goes up but health goes down, then I have to zip over to my house and put them on a treadmill or trampoline. Not that they mind, those little cuties. They just love being happy. Are they so different from us? na

The store I buy my guys from has a new shipment of cards. I will not go, I will not go. I have codes sitting here waiting to be entered. I will wait I will wait.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Closed