Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
horseluvrw12
Gifted

horseluvrw12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Can't believe my luck!!

So today I went to a local store that sells Webkinz. I couldn't believe it- they had the Grey and White cat!! and that's not all...they also had the Black Lab! I have been trying to find that one for a while now. I just couldn't wait to share this with everyone. Has anyone else had thish luck before?? I've heard of some people finding them in corners and stuff like that.
horseluvrw12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

puppygal123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can't believe my luck!!

hi
i just pm you
-
witch on did you get

Last edited by puppygal123; 07-19-2007 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
HelloMoto123

Ok I Went To A Store That Had The G&W Cat A Month After It Retired!!!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
alexism855
Banned
Lady_Gloomy is on a distinguished road

Lol, I got a grey and white cat today too, but it was lil' kinz.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:39 PM   #5
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Sweet your shop must have gotten a REALLY delayed shipment!
Old 07-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
Softball Grl

wowowowowow lucky
Old 07-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #7
It's good to be a
Gift Guru
Puregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud ofPuregold724 has much to be proud of

Contrats, that's so lucky! =)
Puregold724 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #8
11Moonfire11
Gift Guru

Whitestorm will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Can't believe my luck!!

View Post Originally Posted by horseluvrw12
So today I went to a local store that sells Webkinz. I couldn't believe it- they had the Grey and White cat!! and that's not all...they also had the Black Lab! I have been trying to find that one for a while now. I just couldn't wait to share this with everyone. Has anyone else had thish luck before?? I've heard of some people finding them in corners and stuff like that.

Okay I have to tell you the WHOLE story!
(note the name I am using for my friend is her username on here)

Me and my friend Bella7 biked to Seasons gift shop one morning because I had gotten the Clydesdale at Seasons earlier that morning and I saw that they had the Koala that my friend really wanted. She was very excited and when we got into the store they had just sold the last one! We were so annoyed biking bacl to my house but most of all, my friend was sad. Well, when we got there my mom said that we had to go to the public library and Bella7 wanted t go too. When we were almost there I remembered that a Bookstore that sold Webkinz was very close to the library so I asked my mom if she would take me and Bella7 there. She said yes but she said only for Bella7 because I was about 60 dollars in dept. to my mom because of my recent Webkinz shopping rage. Well, after we went to the library I reminded my mom that we wanted to go to the Bookstore so she let me and Bella7 out of the van. We ran accross the street not really hoping to find anything that Bella7 wanted but when we entered the store I saw these brown things on the top spot of the rack. I didn't know what they were but when I walked up to the rack I saw that they were............CHOCOLATE LABS!!! I ran up and started picking them up and hugging them because I had been wanting one more than anything!!! I was so happy when suddenly I remembered. I was in dept. to my mom and couldn't get anymore Webkinz until I payed her back! That was going to take 2 whole months! Well, Bella7 had already chosen one and I couldn't stand to watch her pick one any longer so I told her to stay there while I got my mom. I ran so fast back accross the street and in my burst od sadness, excitment, and exilleration, I didn't even look to see if cars were coming. I ran so fast up to the drivers side window and started banging on the glass and screaming "MOM, THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE LABS!!!!!" She looked a me with that mom stare and opened her door. Well, of course my sister had to get one too so we all ran accross the street and back to the store. I chose the cutest one (in my oppinion) and my sister grabbed a Chocolate Lab and a Lil'Kinz golden retriever. Me and my sister ran to the check out and the lady probably thought I was mental by the way I was jumping up and down screaming my head off. Lol. All three of us (me, my friend, and my sister) walked back to the van proudly because the Chocolate Labs had just been released and usually the new releases take 2-3 months before they reach our stores. These ones took less than a week. In the van driving back to my house I couldn't stop saying OMG in that half whisper, half screaming voice. At home I decided to name him Benji. My friend named hers Bella (which is where she got her username) I was now 76 dollars in dept. to my mom. That was 3 months! I was so happy I didn't even care. The most freaky part about that was that the date was 7-7-07 and guess what the address to the store was! 7 PERRON STREET! That was one of the luckiest days of my life!

Last edited by Whitestorm; 07-20-2007 at 11:18 AM..
Whitestorm is offline Female
Old 07-20-2007, 07:46 AM   #9
HelloMoto123

Ok I Just Have To Tell You About How I Got My Black Stallion And Choclate Lab And 14 Others. Ok Me And My Bro Are Webkinz Fanatics. My Mom Likes It But She Thinks Its Alright. Well Im Spoiled I Have To Say! So When We Went To The Store I Saw 16 Webkinz I Had To Get. They Were: Husky,Racoon,Google,Choclate Lab, Black Stallion, Horse,St. Bernard,Yorkie,Basset Hound,Cheeky Monkey,Gorilla,Tree Frog,Koala,Dalmation,Polar Bear And The Cow. Well This Store Didnt Have A Limit And Knows Us By Heart So Out Pops The Credit Card!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:49 AM   #10
music1 and spryo
Webkinz :)

runningstars is an unknown quantity at this point

wow really coolio/ coolio is my word!!
Closed