Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
cascascas is a splendid one to beholdcascascas is a splendid one to beholdcascascas is a splendid one to beholdcascascas is a splendid one to behold

Default BUYING WEBKINZ

hey all just moved to Jacksonville NC and i cannot find ANY place to buy webkinz, none at ALL. please help
cascascas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Default Re: BUYING WEBKINZ

I usually find some at discount chains like Ollies, Tuesday Morning, and Five Below. Once in a while Dollar Tree. And, of course, you cam always check online.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

Post Re: BUYING WEBKINZ

I'm in Texas but it is very difficult to find Webkinz here too. You might try Tuesday Morning or Five Below stores if they are around you. However, the last time I was in Five Below they did not have any. I have seen some of the older ones at a Half Price book store in the past too. I pretty much buy virtual pets these days.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:11 PM   #4

feona swims in greatness
feona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatnessfeona swims in greatness

No Webkinz in my area. I think they stopped shipping to stores. I have heard that people sell them on Ebay but I won't buy anything on Ebay.
feona is offline Female
Old 12-30-2017, 05:25 PM   #5
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

The only place I can rarely find some plush pets is some of the local Hallmark stores. They don't have much and rarely the newest ones. It's been well over a year since I've bought an actual plush pet. Not too interested in most of the new plush ones anyway and I'm not willing to pay Hallmark store prices on them if they actually had one I wanted.
karrit is offline Female
Old 12-30-2017, 06:21 PM   #6
lnl
lnl is a WI addict!
lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!lnl is a WI addict!

Our Wegmans sells all the new releases for $14.95. Too expensive for me.

I buy some on Amazon and others on ebay. I've never had a problem with either. I've purchased the "codes only" on ebay, and they have all worked. Just make sure you look at the reviews before you buy anything. If I buy a plush I make sure that the code is attached with the ribbon and the little plastic ties.

Hope you are able to find what you are looking for.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:58 PM   #7
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Rarely, but sometimes I will find them at Dollar Tree (the lil'kinz).

Not familiar with NC, but in my area I can find them at A.C. Moore & Tuesday Morning. I used to be able to get them at Five Below, but I think they stopped selling them.

I primarily buy off of Amazon, but I have bought two Webkinz pets directly from Ganz. Yes, full price, but I try to get the free shipping offers when I do that!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-31-2017, 02:06 PM   #8

Lettykinz defies all odds
Lettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all oddsLettykinz defies all odds

I have had no problems with buying from eBay - have also bought off Amazon. Haven't found any in stores for ages. Tried to buy TWICE from eStore - each time something went wrong. First time was when the anniversary blue dog came out - never got mine until the second release. Just a couple of months ago I tried to buy the cream colored labrador - never got here and when I checked they just emailed me an apology about not sending it but didn't charge my card. They were no longer available last time I checked.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:02 PM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Most places nowadays don't sell Webkinz. I know several places around me do tho such as AC Moore & Five Below (probably more but so tired my brain isn't functioning). But many members said they've found Webkinz at Dollar Tree, Tuesday Morning, Hallmark (although rarely, never know tho), Hobby Lobby, Target, Cracker Barrel (not sure about recently) & I'm sure many others. Although the most common place is eBay & Amazon also the Ganz eStore. As lnl said, our Wegmans also sells Webkinz for like $14.95 or $14.99, definitely way out of my price range when Five Below has some for about $5, kinda crazy to think about. But I guess it depends on how desperate you are. The most popular place(s) right now tho are eBay & Amazon so those 2 are definitely your best bet. You can basically get anything off eBay & Amazon nowadays so why not Webkinz? . I hope this helped out in any way. Happy New Year & Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-02-2018, 03:29 AM   #10
Kisky

Kisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clownKisky2002 is cool as a bunny clown

There are places that still sell Webkinz.. very few places..
Ollie's has Webkinz. Though we've never found any "good" ones there (only simple ones like poodles, bears, and horses) .. Some Dollar Trees sell Webkinz, I've never actually found any there but a friend of mine found some at her local Dollar Tree, I think she was in Florida at the time of finding those... and I've never been in a Hallmark that didn't still sell at least a couple of Webkinz. I traveled to Chattanooga, TN a while back and a Hallmark there had several newer ones buried in their messy pile of stuffed animals.
Though, I personally prefer ordering from Amazon....

Also if you have any "mom and pop" stores .... check those. A very large majority of my Webkinz collection came from a mom and pop antique shop in the next town over.. but you would've never known if you didn't go inside.. they didn't have a website and they weren't listed under the webkinz store locator. But they had shelves and shelves of Webkinz.. old retired ones, and brand new ones... almost anything Webkinz related, they had it!
Kisky2002 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
chalk one up for lablover, wheretobuy