Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Birthday Room?

Today I was thinking that my friends birthday is coming up and she loves webkinz. I thought that I would go on her accont ( I know her password) and earn a lot of kinzcash then spend it on a birthday room. Last year on her birthday I gave her a webkinz studio that way we could send meeages back and forth and a tv because she wanted one and never had one. Now I was thinking that I could make a birthday room dress her pets (all girls) in birthday hats and a cute new outfit then send her something. One thing that I am bummed about is the webkinz studio, you can't type whatever you want anymore. Do you think that it is a good idea? I know that I want to do it now before her b-day because now she only has 10 webkinz and she might get more. What should I put in the room?

---------- dandogkinie added 13 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

helooooooooooooooooooo

---------- dandogkinie added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

fine , be that way

---------- dandogkinie added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

gosh, i was joking

Last edited by dandogkinie; 07-19-2008 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
Rugby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Birthday Room?

if you earned the money for her, then spent it, it might be ok, I guess it depends on how she feels about her webkinz in general. Or you could have a bunch of friends send 3 gifts each to her and then decorate the room that way too.

I know I'm picky about my rooms, but then that's me. My daughter rearranges, and I almost always rearrange it again.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

she likes when I earn money for her and she doesn't care. I didn't ask her for her password she gave it to me.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
rainbow9100

Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!Orangie9100 is the cats pajamas!

try modeling it after the party room and the club house

~orangie~

P.S. As long as you earn the money

P.P.S If you don't have certain exclusives use on stuff from the W shop

P.P.P.S. I know you can't go to the clubhouse right now but try to remember it

P.P.P.P.S. Jeez this is way to many P.S.'s
Orangie9100 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
Just another

thanks! I think i figure it out though
Closed