Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2017, 11:36 AM   #11
lnl
Webkinz :)
lnl is a forum hero
lnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum hero

Default Re: Berry Fest Events

Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2017, 01:49 PM   #12
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lnl
Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations!
Thank you! i wish i could post a pic!!
Old 06-19-2017, 03:02 PM   #13
ebkinzStayStrong

Aeza is an unparalleled talent
Aeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talentAeza is an unparalleled talent

Donation Award 

Might anyone know if the 6 berry limit per day is one of each berry? I was trying to get just goo goo and polar berries, but it seems like now only the other types are going across the screen. (I've only clicked on two berries all day.)
Aeza is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #14
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
Might anyone know if the 6 berry limit per day is one of each berry? I was trying to get just goo goo and polar berries, but it seems like now only the other types are going across the screen. (I've only clicked on two berries all day.)
It's one of each type berry each day. It took me about 25 minutes took get them all on some of my accounts if I didn't do anything but stay on the Newspaper page. I did pass the time by selling excess items out of my dock to the Wshop. On another account where I tried doing daily activities it ended up taking me over an hour to get them all. I still have 2 more accounts to do today. The GooGooberry came first within 2-3 minutes. The Polarberry came at about 11-12 minutes.
karrit is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #15

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

got a lot of floating berries on all of my accounts.

just wanted to mention that we received a bonus jumbleberry fields bonus play today. seems WKN did not announce that. will have to see if we get a bonus play tomorrow.

good luck all.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #16

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
it looks like we get one of each type of berry, that would be six.

seems like i only get the berries floating in my rooms. i didn't get 6 on some accounts. so will open a second account to have it sit there to wait for berries in rooms.

i fed a lot of berries to pets today and got one grand prize today over 8 accounts so it is pretty poor. got the farmers boots and some foods, actually not a great deal of foods. oh well.

good luck

Last edited by ryhill; 06-19-2017 at 05:28 PM..
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #17
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

All the berries I fed to my pets today were food items, with the exception of occasional non-food items with the polarberry & gooberry.
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 06-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #18
lnl
lnl is a forum hero
lnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum hero

I got one of each berry type on Webkinz World. On Webkinz News I got a jumbleberry. Also got a Jumbleberry from the Ganz Store.

When feeding, I got one Jumbleberry chair and the rest was food or nothing.

I had enough berries saved to get the trophy.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #19

littlepoodle defies all odds
littlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all odds

Berries seem to becoming very slow. I saved enough berries to get a good start on the trophy and gave up on the share contest because I figured I did not have a flying chance of winning so just took the regular prizes from my jars... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY BERRY FEST!!!
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 06-19-2017, 10:14 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

Post Re: Berry Fest Events

The Goo Goo, Jumbleberry, Moonberry and Polar Berries came rather quickly. However, the pickleberry and sugarberry never came in a couple of my accounts. I waited at least 40 minutes after collecting the first four then just gave up. Maybe tomorrow will be the day for all 6 berries.
Closed