Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 07:15 PM   #41
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

Default Re: Banned from buying more Webkinz!

My parents banned me from getting any more too. But they didn't make me sign a contract though. But i think when my account comes to expire , they might let me get one . (hopefully )

That is really sad though and I know how you feel. It's awful. I see them in stores , and I think OMG i want just one more. (I have 16) . They'll get mad at me though if i ask

Emily129
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 07:27 PM   #42
jsms1095
Webkinz :)
jsms1095 is a jewel in the roughjsms1095 is a jewel in the rough

My husband has banned me from buying new webkinz for me or our girls so many times that I can't count. I've finally decided to slow down on my own -- my oldest dd only seems interested in getting a new kinz every time she turns around; she hardly looks at the website any other time. My youngest seems happy with what she has unless she hears that her older sister is getting something, and then she has to have the same thing. It's ME. I can't stop playing the games, I feel stressed if I haven't logged on every day to do my dailies, I want to collect the new kinz as they come out, I want to collect all sorts of virtual treasures for them, etc. Meanwhile, the plush toy gets tossed on the floor. So, no new webkinz for right now. We'll see how long my resolve lasts. I'm certainly not signing any documents to that effect!

Janet
Old 07-31-2007, 07:39 PM   #43
Gifted

blldgbby01 is on a distinguished road

Mine don't care how many I have. I've only had a Webkinz account for 11 days and I already have 5.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:41 PM   #44
Evan101singingstar

why'd you sign. you didn't HAVE eto
Old 07-31-2007, 07:46 PM   #45
megan909
Gift Guru

mommysgirl909 will become famous soon enough

i have stopped buy for my kids. the only way they can get them, is if they save their money and buy them for themselves. it is expensive buying for 2 kids. my daughter saves her money for them, but my son saves his money for other things.
-
View Post Originally Posted by jsms1095
My husband has banned me from buying new webkinz for me or our girls so many times that I can't count. I've finally decided to slow down on my own -- my oldest dd only seems interested in getting a new kinz every time she turns around; she hardly looks at the website any other time. My youngest seems happy with what she has unless she hears that her older sister is getting something, and then she has to have the same thing. It's ME. I can't stop playing the games, I feel stressed if I haven't logged on every day to do my dailies, I want to collect the new kinz as they come out, I want to collect all sorts of virtual treasures for them, etc. Meanwhile, the plush toy gets tossed on the floor. So, no new webkinz for right now. We'll see how long my resolve lasts. I'm certainly not signing any documents to that effect!

Janet
i know what you are saying. it is an addiction. i am the same way. my daughter never goes on her account anymore. i always refer to it as mine. she does play with the stuffed animals though. not a complete waste of money.

Last edited by mommysgirl909; 07-31-2007 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2007, 08:44 PM   #46
im sick of being a
Webkinz :)

lexi1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is mean! my parents would NEVER do that for me. They buy all my webkinz for me!
lexi1997 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 PM   #47
dancemagic88
Gifted
dancemagic88 will become famous soon enough

but, what if your webkinz account expires? because it'll be aa year
Old 07-31-2007, 08:50 PM   #48
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

If you dont buy webkinz for a year then your account will expire!!!!!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #49
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

the husband doesn't have a clue he knows i have a lot but he doesn't know how much they cost and my trading cards are in a big box so he doesn't know about those eithr he knows i get packages in the mail that has webkinz stuff in them but not what it is lol
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 09:09 PM   #50
4my2kids
Gift Guru

radacortes will become famous soon enough

My husband bans me at least once a week from buying anymore webkinz. We now have 82 Webkinz (daughter 41/son 41) and I think I will try and stop buying them until the Black Cat comes out, but I'm probably just kidding myself because everytime I see a Hallmark I go in to "just look" and end up buying more.
Closed