Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Re: Bankrupt!!!

If you're not one to decorate your map, you can sell your map stuff for some kcs.
katie'smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #12
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I would say to go to WKN and play video challenges to sell the prizes, which easily add up to about 1,000 kinzcash, but Ganz just took the fun out of WebkinzNewz.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #13
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Nothing happens if you run out of KC so don't worry about that. You just can't buy anything until you get more. Doing dailies and playing games is a great way to earn fast cash.

Be careful if you sell a lot of your stuff, some items you can't buy so you'd have to try to trade for them if you wanted them again.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #14
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Hi buzzatrice! Sounds like you had an awesome shopping spree
Just make sure you do your daily activities and play some arcade games! These activities will make your kc add up fast (:
Oh another way for getting quick kinzcash (if your not a big fan of decorating the kinzville map) is to sell all the given decorations for the map, and these end up giving you close to 1000 kc!
Good luck!
usaelite is offline Female
Old 01-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #15
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Hi, and welcome to WI! This is a great place for advise. I did an experiment on one of my extra (feeder) accounts a while back. I bought items to send to the real accounts causing the KC to drop really low, so I decide to see just how low I could get it. You can take your KC all the way down to 0, but you cannot go in the hole, so no worries there. It will just state you that you do not have enough KC to purchase what you want to purchase. The fastest way to get KC is doing your dailies, but Quizzy's Corner will really add up as well if you have tons of time. There are several games that really add up quickly for me, but it really depends upon what games you enjoy and are good at playing. If you have any KC coins in your dock, you can sell those to the WShop for 1000KC. If I only have ten minutes for Webkinz, you can be assured that I will start on the dailies that provide the most KC in the quickest time. I love to make money at the employment office, but it just depends on what you enjoy. Just think, you can earn KC just having fun. If it is not fun, skip that task/game as a means of earning back your KC. You received a lot of great advise from the WI family, so I think you'll be in good shape in no time. I would caution you like poobears did to be careful about what you sell. I know I have sold items before and suffered major buyers remorse. Make sure before you sell something that you will be okay if you never see it again. That way you won't have to worry if the item is retired tomorrow. I hope that helps and that you enjoy your fine new purchases.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #16
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

jobs 2x a day [i love ms. birdy's assistant & good at typing; log out carnival; grow vegetable and sell them; don't buy anything for awhile and save your kinzcash; star hunt sell your stars - same with gem hunt; I stopped buying for a long time and now have over 230,000 KC; only buy rares in curio shop and items from w shop when I need them. Also, play every day. Games to play with most pay out are Smoothie Moves if you're good... once you hit 100,000 kinzcash, you get to 200,000 even quicker....
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #17
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Don't worry about running out of KinzCash - your Webkinz pets won't die or run away or anything and you're account will be fine. They'll just look a bit sad. The best way to earn money is make sure you do the log-out carnival, jobs twice a day, curio shop, and spend some time in the arcade. It won't be long before you have tens of thousands of KinzCash.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 02-01-2013, 03:46 AM   #18

cesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Play the Arcade!
Do your log out carnival games!
Work work work at the employment agency!
take tournaments in the arena!
Do daily activities!
And sure: do Quizies trivia game every day!
Get your parents to do the every one category for extra KC!
Good luck!

Also sale what you don't need, some of the prizes you get for completing challenges will earn you some nice cash!
Grow your own garden!

Also sale all the stuff you don't need, some of the prizes you win can be sold for good value at the W shop
cesef1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #19

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I have been at "0" more than I care to admit ... do your daily activities, and try playing the different video challenges/clicks to win etc on Webkinz newz, you can play everyday so keep some for your house and sell some to earn kinzcash. I would recommend not selling any PSI you have or stuff like that as, like poobears said, you cant get them back
adrib is offline Female
Old 02-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #20
buzzatrice is a jewel in the roughbuzzatrice is a jewel in the rough

thank you everyone for the great advice!
ive already made it up 2000 !
buzzatrice is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bankrupt, bankrupt :o, expensive, googles always prevail, harry styles eww, kinzcash problem, rare, shopping spree