Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #11
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ask for Advice

View Post Originally Posted by fergie
hey, i was wondering why won't my kinz chat work to answer questions????
Most of the time if someone asks a question you will see a kinzchat icon in the word bubble. When you click that answers will be there. Sometimes however when you click them, there is nothing to click. This is just a glitch. There is nothing you can do about it, but you could try emailing ganz. You could try loging out then in, but it doesn't always work. Sorry!

I hope it works out however =)
DKMagoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 07:26 PM   #12
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Remember: You don't only have to post questions about WW. They can be friendship issues, family problems...anything!
Old 07-25-2007, 08:32 PM   #13
Lil Kinz

WebkinzLady is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I tried going thru the steps listed and must be missing something. When I press the Print Screen/ SysRq key nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks so much for your help! I am trying to save the pic of my science room on Webkinz.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:34 PM   #14
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLady
Ok I tried going thru the steps listed and must be missing something. When I press the Print Screen/ SysRq key nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks so much for your help! I am trying to save the pic of my science room on Webkinz.
You shouldn't see anything. It copies what is up on your screen. However, when you go into paint and paste you should see a picture of your screen. You then should select your room and cut it from the picture. Then open a new, clean paint and paste. Just follow the steps above. It works for me and everone I know, even if it doesn't seem like it =)
Old 07-25-2007, 08:35 PM   #15
Lil Kinz

WebkinzLady is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I am going back to try this again!! Wish me luck!! lol
Thanks again for helping me!
Old 07-25-2007, 08:36 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Luck!! We are always happy to help! If you have any questions in the future...let us know! Hope it works!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Come on! Ask away =)
Old 07-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #18
Gift Guru

........................................omg, i am sooo bored!....................................

Does anyone have any questions, problems, or issues they need to talk about or need answered?????
Old 07-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
Cherry003

DKMagoo I have a problem......I want me and my dad to be closer... we are bffs but sometimes i feel like we cant find things that we both want to do... he reads my posts on here so he will probably see this..... any advice?
Old 07-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #20
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry003
DKMagoo I have a problem......I want me and my dad to be closer... we are bffs but sometimes i feel like we cant find things that we both want to do... he reads my posts on here so he will probably see this..... any advice?
Hmm, I'm sure whatever you do with your dad he would be happy doing. Dads love spending time with their daughters. My dad loves sports, so sometimes we go to sports games, or to the park. We also bond at soccer, where he coachs my team. Another great way to spend time with your Dad is going on a father-daugther night. You could surprise him with an invitation on his bed, or someplace he would find it. The you two could go to a movie then out to dinner then ice cream. When I was younger and in girlscouts we used to do that after the father-daughter dance. Sometimes just the smallest things make dad's happy. You could try just going shopping with him then going out to lunch, or going to the park to hangout and play around. I saw that your webkinz id was track star, maybe you could go on a run with your Dad. If he isn't athletic he could bike at a slower pace beside you.
When you see your Dad alone, say working on a home improvement project, lend him a hand! All parents love spending time with their kids, and I'm sure whatever you do, he'll be happy if he's with you. If you still can't find anything to do, just talk to your dad one time when you're not doing anything. You could tell him that you don't have anything to do and that you wanted to hang out with him. I bet he has some idea's up his sleeve too!

If these ideas don't help, I can try to think of someothers...I can also get our advice columnist from our newspaper to help you out =). Our first newspaper is on this sunday. If you wouldn't mind this would make a great questions for our column! If you would be okay with us using it, but don't want us to use youre name (username that is) we could use a nickname.

Hope this helps!
Closed