Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Arte's items are fixed. Who will get rares is still a mystery.

Edit: Just a note about my title, I made it before reading the website's information on the curio shop change. Ignore the part about "who will get rares" It's not a mystery anymore.
Arte's curio shop is now fixed at least on my computer, I can see both general items and deluxe only items and they are different and not messed up anymore.Edit: I guess according to the site deluxe members get one extra rare a day. I just thought that I'd inform everyone.
I feel bad for people without deluxe...but I can't even afford most rares if that makes you guys feel any better. I hope that most of the time the "better" rares will be in the "go shopping" area. I guess we will see.

Last edited by Shandree; 06-25-2009 at 12:47 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 04:30 AM   #2
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Arte's items are fixed. Who will get rares is still a mystery.

Those that have paid the extra for a Deluxe membership like receiving extra special items, of course, to make it feel that they got their money's worth. However, the Deluxe members were told up front what the extras would be for purchasing that special account, and by adding things along the way that only Deluxe members can receive - in large part to entice others to buy the Deluxe membership, is actually going to make those without Deluxe accounts feel short-changed or even cheated, IMHO.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:38 AM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If i read right.... they are taking away the chance of the rare for normal accounts??

If that is the case, then i think that is not fair... Up until now i really didn't care what EXTRAS the Deluxe received, but if stuff from the normal accounts are getting TAKEN AWAY from us... Well, how fair is that?

Give the Deluxe ANOTHER rare.. give them an EXTRA one during the day, ADD one... Don't TAKE the rare from the normal users... that isn't fair.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!
valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!valleygram is a def. WINNER!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
If i read right.... they are taking away the chance of the rare for normal accounts??

If that is the case, then i think that is not fair... Up until now i really didn't care what EXTRAS the Deluxe received, but if stuff from the normal accounts are getting TAKEN AWAY from us... Well, how fair is that?

Give the Deluxe ANOTHER rare.. give them an EXTRA one during the day, ADD one... Don't TAKE the rare from the normal users... that isn't fair.
I don't really think that is the case. When the new Curio Shop works correctly - as I see it - sometime during the day there may be a Rare offered, just like there has always been. Also, sometime during the day there may be a separate Rare offered on the Deluxe account. I expect that it will be missed by many if there is no warning when it may come, unlike the warning on the regular accounts. However, I still feel that, by piling new things onto the Deluxe membership - new Curio Shop and new Wheel in the past week or so - those without the membership will begin to feel a bit short-changed. Why nothing new for me? I got the Deluxe membership when it came out because I agreed that the items offered up front were worth the $45.00 cost. I'll take whatever extras Ganz piles on, but they are not necessary.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
I don't really think that is the case. When the new Curio Shop works correctly - as I see it - sometime during the day there may be a Rare offered, just like there has always been. Also, sometime during the day there may be a separate Rare offered on the Deluxe account. I expect that it will be missed by many if there is no warning when it may come, unlike the warning on the regular accounts. However, I still feel that, by piling new things onto the Deluxe membership - new Curio Shop and new Wheel in the past week or so - those without the membership will begin to feel a bit short-changed. Why nothing new for me? I got the Deluxe membership when it came out because I agreed that the items offered up front were worth the $45.00 cost. I'll take whatever extras Ganz piles on, but they are not necessary.
Hmmm I don't really feel "short changed"... i just don't wanna see stuff taken away from me, a normal member
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

There are new things that come out for non deluxe accounts as well : new themes, new magical forest adventures, Doug the Dog.

I think they are doing a great job of adding to both deluxe and non deluxe accounts
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Just to clarify what I said, it's one "extra" rare for deluxe members, at least according to the site. That means that the rares that are normally there will still be there for regular members but one "extra" one is supposed to be there for deluxe people. I admit it still feels like Ganz is short-changing regular members. I don't think they needed to add all this extra stuff to deluxe either.
Shandree is offline Female
Closed

Tags
arte, curio, curio shop, deluxe, rare