Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Any Complaints you have for WKW? WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

What don't you like? What DO you like?

I hate:
The ads are everywhere
Our house is smaller

I love:
How it looks advanced
Its easier to move around

People who are complaining about stuff that is cut off:
  1. You need to change your resolution
  2. You not on the correct resolution, your on lower
  3. Stop complaining about this after I help you! (:
All who is saying, "My pets cut off, I can't get access to the phone, this is HORRIBLE, etc." I have seen so many people who are saying this so all I want to say is this:

The answer to your problems is here: New Layout for Webkinz Bullitenz

It has everything you need! If you still don't understand do this!

1. On your HOME SCREEN (not internet.) Right Click the backround. Then a message thingy will pop-up. Choose 'Properties' Then it will redirect you to a popup. There will be 5 tabs on the top. Choose the 5th one, 'Settings'
    Click the image to open in full size.
  2. Now look for the part where it says 'SCREEN RESOLUTION' Then move the arrow all the way to the right where it says 'More'
    Click the image to open in full size.
  3. Your done! Now logout of Webkinz if your already in it and Log back in! ENJOY!

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 08-02-2007 at 02:11 PM..
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #2
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Any Complaints you have for WKW? WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

My screen is cut off, but i do love the that it looks high tech
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #3
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

the houses are smaller what are you serious
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
Gifted
zetapie is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't know - my account has been down for A MONTH now and they aren't doing anything about it - they gave me afree pet in a temporary account bu ttell me what good that does me - I am slowly but surely over Ganz - their customer service IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

GRRRRRR!!!
-
I'm so mad i can't see all of my screen it's not even full screen it's all out of it's place i'm so mad i hate the adds i can't see the map

Last edited by princesspup2007; 08-02-2007 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
My screen is cut off, but i do love the that it looks high tech
u need a higher resolution fix your resoultion
-
View Post Originally Posted by princesspup2007
GRRRRRR!!!
-
I'm so mad i can't see all of my screen it's not even full screen it's all out of it's place i'm so mad i hate the adds i can't see the map
u need a higher resolution. FIx it using one of the bullitenz on wkw homepage

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 08-02-2007 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

There are servers errors right now.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #8
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

The higher resolution is what is making your houses appear smaller. The houses are not actually smaller...its just that we can no longer see them in the resoulution we once did.

I love the site a lot. I think its great. It will not be good for my non reader though as everything as to be relearned but for non readers they do have symbols so that is way great.

I like the new changes. I am not happy to have to reduce my screen yet again though.
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

warriors is an unknown quantity at this point

UGH!!! the screen resoution we tried every combonation and I still can't see my pet.... at the bottom of the page
Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #10
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Everythings really slow right now!
Closed