Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Amazing World Chat, AW Pics and AW Question & Answer Thread...If it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here! :) NEW TODAY (12/22) ... I caught the GOLD SHARK OF DESTINY (pic included) !!! :D

[COLOR="[/COLOR]

Is it possible to get to the Pirate Ship in the harbor?

Thank you all for all your help with AW
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #22
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Amazing World Chat, AW Pics and AW Question & Answer Thread...If it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here! :) NEW TODAY (12/22) ... I caught the GOLD SHARK OF DESTINY (pic included) !!! :D

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
For all you fisher Zings out there.
Did you know that you can catch fish in a puddle?
For one, there's a small puddle under Busky's dock. An arrow points to it! Who would have guessed.
I wonder if the most difficult fish to find might be in places like that.
OMG, when I read this post I dropped everything and headed to AW to find this puddle you posted about.
It sure IS a SMALL puddle, isn't it??!!

I fished in it for a few minutes, the first fish I got was a Rare Stick Fish, the second fish I got was a Rare Sprite Chaser (misnamed a P.B. Jelly Fish...that's been happening quite a bit with the Sprite Chaser lately...
weird ) and after that it was all common fish.

So for those of you still missing Rare fish, don't bypass the puddles...there be Rare fish in there!

Thanks for posting yadyram!

View Post Originally Posted by appleblossompri
[COLOR="[/COLOR]

Is it possible to get to the Pirate Ship in the harbor?

Thank you all for all your help with AW
Hi appleblossompri!

I wondered the exact same thing when I first saw it

As far as I know, you can not. I tried a while ago, but with no luck. It appears to be the ship that we start on at the intro to the game, the one we hang glide off of that crashes.

Great question, hopefully someone out there has a definite answer

Hugs!
Pam
ldskinzkid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #23

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for answering my question about the Pirate Ship.

We first joined AW last January. Seems like there was a challenge involving a row boat then. It proved difficult and we really didn't play AW again till recently. My daughter loves AW now. So glad for WI to coach us through AW.

Thank you again.
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #24
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by appleblossompri
Thank you for answering my question about the Pirate Ship.

We first joined AW last January. Seems like there was a challenge involving a row boat then. It proved difficult and we really didn't play AW again till recently. My daughter loves AW now. So glad for WI to coach us through AW.

Thank you again.
You're welcome

I just joined AW on the first of this month, so I'm not familiar with the challenge you mentioned...sorry it was a hard one and that you guys stopped playing until recently, but glad to hear you are back now!

Even though I've only been on AW less than a month, I totally love it! Glad to hear your daughter does now too

Thanks again for posting
Old 12-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #25
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

Congrats on catching the Gold Shark of Destiny! That is the coolest name I've ever heard. Every time I read this thread I want to play AW again.
Inibaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:50 AM   #26
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Inibaz
Congrats on catching the Gold Shark of Destiny! That is the coolest name I've ever heard. Every time I read this thread I want to play AW again.
Thanks for the congrats I was sooo excited when it happened, I literally froze for a second with my jaw dropped, then put my hands to my mouth and just smiled a huge smile

Awww, you're so sweet (every time you read this thread you want to play AW again)

I would love to catch up with you on AW, you can add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm Dearestsoul

It was great seeing you back on the thread
Hugs!
Pam
Old 12-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #27
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Amazing World Chat, AW Pics and AW Question & Answer Thread...If it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here! :) NEW TODAY (12/29) ... New Zing spotted at Karma's Wheel, a FLOWERED ELEPHANT! :D Pic posted, come take a look-see :)

New Zing spotted at Karma's Wheel...a flowered elephant! (name removed to preserve privacy)

Love it !
I wonder where it's from?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #28
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the wait
yadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the wait

Default Re: Amazing World Chat, AW Pics and AW Question & Answer Thread...If it has to do with Amazing World, you can post it here! :) NEW TODAY (12/29) ... New Zing spotted at Karma's Wheel, a FLOWERED ELEPHANT! :D Pic posted, come take a look-see :)

I didn't realize until today that I had another challenge to complete. I need the Space Academy Shoes. I don't know how to get them. I have played all levels repeatedly...no shoes. I looked in WN...no shoes. I even checked estore!!! NO shoes. Just by chance I checked the challenges this morning and saw the Space Academy challenge was incomplete.
Is there a Space Academy pro in the know? I'm sure others might be stuck on this one.
Thanks one and all....AND....HAPPY NEW YEAR.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #29
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I didn't realize until today that I had another challenge to complete. I need the Space Academy Shoes. I don't know how to get them. I have played all levels repeatedly...no shoes. I looked in WN...no shoes. I even checked estore!!! NO shoes. Just by chance I checked the challenges this morning and saw the Space Academy challenge was incomplete.
Is there a Space Academy pro in the know? I'm sure others might be stuck on this one.
Thanks one and all....AND....HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hello, hello

I have only completed a few of the Collections, and the Space one is not one of them, sadly...

But I took a peek to see what you were talking about and to see if maybe I could help at all

Ok...so I moused over the shoes and it says they are a "Crystal Caper" prize...

Then I visited Cosmo and clicked on the Team Adventures board to see if Crystal Caper is one of those, and lo and behold it is! (and I've actually unlocked THAT one, lol...it's the lvl 1 one )

While I was there, I saw this player that has the shoes on, so I guess you just hafta do Crystal Caper till you get them

Hope this helps at least a lil' bit

...and a most Happy New Year to you too!
Old 12-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #30
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the wait
yadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the waityadyram is worth the wait

Oops...That's what I get for not doing the mouse over. I learn something new every day. It must be really hard to win `cause I have played and played and never won shoes.

Thank you so much for the help. WI is the greatest.

BTW, here's a chuckle for you...I have been congratulated for winning the Gold Shark of Destiny. I don't have that one. I might have won it when AW was first introduced, then sold it as I was clearing out my dock for coins. I had not understood the importance of the collections at the time. It is not in any of my aquariums. Somebody read this thread and has the two of us confused.

PS I have played more than a dozen times in an effort to get those Space Academy shoes.
After two sets of 6 games, then a few extras, I got two Cosmic Wallpaper....NO SHOES or any other item. It's tougher than I thought.
I'm calling it a night. I'll be back next year to try again.
Happy New Year.

Last edited by yadyram; 12-30-2013 at 09:33 PM..
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad wolf, tigergirl1331