Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2015, 04:21 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!tigergirl1331 is not just visiting!

Default Re: AMAZING WORLD Information Thread : What is AW and What Do You Do There?

One way my friends and I have found to get unsilenced is just log out then back in, it tends to work, but apparently works less now.
My friends and I use upset or cry to convey that we are silenced, and then they ask, and we use yes or no emotes to answer.
Also, saying certain phrases apparently gets you silenced sometimes too....
tigergirl1331 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2015, 10:59 AM   #222

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: AMAZING WORLD Information Thread : What is AW and What Do You Do There?

Steve Webkinz is posting on the WKN in the article about Mazin' Hamsters that soon Unity Player will not be supported on any browser. I posted a question and it was asnswered, then posted another and am awaiting clarification.
This is very serious for AW players.
Can anyone help me understand what Steve Webkinz is really saying?
From the WKN:
Steve Webkinz says:

August 18, 2015 at 11:05 am
No, we are removing Mazin’ Hamsters NOT because we want to. We have to remove it because ALL web browsers will stop supporting every version of Unity Web Player in the next month or so.
appleblossomprinces2 says:
August 18, 2015 at 11:41 pm
Steve Webkinz, If all web browsers stop supporting every version of Unity Web Player in the next month or so, then doesn’t that mean that Amazing World, which uses Unity Web Player, will also cease to function?
Steve Webkinz says:
August 19, 2015 at 11:23 am
I spoke to the technology lead of Amazing World to get a clarification about what they are doing about this issue. He said the game will still be available through Steam, and will be available in September on mobile devices (iOS and Android) through an app. They are also working on a conversion to HTML5 for web browsers.
appleblossomprinces2 says:
August 19, 2015 at 11:34 am
Thank you for your reply. But, I’m a little lost in the tech, not familiar with Steam. Is HTML5 a type of platform replacing Unity Player for games? Are you saying we will no longer be able to play Amazing World on laptops or desktops due to the Unity Player issue?

Please anyone, what does this really mean? Will I be able to play AW on my desktop, even through Steam (what is that and does it cost money)?

Thank you,
Your Wilted Rose

Last edited by appleblossompri; 08-19-2015 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: font color
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:21 PM   #223

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Default Re: AMAZING WORLD Information Thread : What is AW and What Do You Do There?

Thank you for all of this wonderful information! I have been considering playing AW ever since it has come out, but I never really made an account. Appleblossomprincess, Steam is a downloadable platform that is used to play certain games. It is completely free, as far as I'm concerned. Also, you can register Mazin' Hamsters on AW?! I'm super excited; I have tons of those!
shuggylay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:28 PM   #224
lilyvalley58 is a name known to alllilyvalley58 is a name known to alllilyvalley58 is a name known to all

Hello -- Has anyone notice the free Zing ad that is popping up in Webkinz? When it is clicked on, instead of taking you to Amazing World, it says "error 404" - is it an outdated promotion??
We've made the jump with all our Hamsters and am still trying to figure out Amazing World --
Thanks for the help!
--after poking around a bit, we found the answer: paid membership required

Last edited by lilyvalley58; 09-21-2015 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: found the answer
lilyvalley58 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:28 AM   #225

Zekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of lightZekemama is a glorious beacon of light

I have noticed a strange occurrence in the game lately. I'll be playing the team games and it says there are others playing but I never see them. The game tally keeps going up when I'm not moving so I know someone else is playing and grabbing the cookies, chickens, fruit etc. and I'll see the name of who is in the lead, But they must be invisible! I'm so curious if I'm the only one having this problem. I sent a troubleshooting message to them, so it will be interesting to see if it's fixed.
This has happened on Steam and Mozilla. It's awfully lonely when I'm playing and everyone else is invisible. lol
Zekemama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 04:00 PM   #226

mdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guide

daisiesrus if you come on here please contact me. Thanks so much.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:38 PM   #227

mdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guide

Has anyone caught Steve lately, if you have where did you catch him ?
Old 01-23-2016, 04:28 PM   #228

When does the Valentine usually start?
Old 02-08-2016, 10:38 PM   #229
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi everybody ... sorry I've been MIA for what seems like forever

I popped on here just to see how things have been going and was really thrilled to see this thread is still getting activity. I'm glad that it has remained useful and that people are enjoying it.

I don't know when I'll be able to be back on a more regular basis, but I wanted to take a moment to thank all the posters and let you know how much it means to me to see this thread still being used.

Hugs hugs ! <3
Pam
ldskinzkid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:09 PM   #230
lilyvalley58 is a name known to alllilyvalley58 is a name known to alllilyvalley58 is a name known to all

Did anyone receive the pumpkin carriage for logging into their Amazing World account? We had to jump to the Android app version, and cannot find the carriage anywhere. Thanks for any info
lilyvalley58 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad wolf, tigergirl1331